Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
From one cup to another, let's hope for a better result.

Would not be surprised to see Parrott and/or Sterling get some game time in this.

Palace-Spurs.jpg

Insight.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Last edited:
Who is fit?

This depends entirely on where it sits but most likely.

A goalie

Trippier, KWP, Foyth and Davinson

Dier, Skipp,

Then I am stuck.

With Watford on Wednesday who knows.

Awful awful awful timing for these two cup games and the decimation of our squad; in fact, I'm starting to think our entire season may implode in the next few weeks.

That being said, I remain positive about Sunday.

Fandom is nothing if not delusional. It's just hard to tell which of the two sentiments expressed above is more delusional.

I'll be there.
Good booze up before and after.

----------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------------------
-----Trippier------------Sanchez-----------Foyth--------------Walker-Peters
------------------------------Dier--------------Skipp----------------------------------
--------------Moura----------------Eriksen----------------Lamela-------------------
--------------------------------------Llorente----------------------------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Alderweireld, Rose, Wanyama, Winks, N'Koudou, Sterling.

Surely not a 1-0 win again(but that would do).

2-1 win.
Eriksen and Llorente.

Right lads, dump all your money, your house, your wife and your kids on the score being 1-0.

It's a win-win, if the score is 1-0, you get richer, if not then you don't have to put up with your wife and kids anymore!

Back
Top Bottom