Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It fills the trophy cabin.
The International Champions Cup is so big there's no space.
i

At the end of the day we bottle it all the time, as fans we get so much hope in our hearts and then it dashed away, as fans we shouldn’t really be arguing between us you all feel the same pain at the same points

We just can’t press on, after the Fulham game I was going into this week with so much hope I was actually a really happy spurs fan, after today I’m just depressed and frustrated I don’t even wanna talk or see any football, I just can’t be asked with it we as spurs fans build outsefs up just for it all to be ripped apart

Night all hope you all have a great week before the Watford game as after this game we may just be clinging on for 4th place

Night

: ostrich: I did? Really you sure it was me?

ElTel said:
Anyone from the academy would be more useful than Llorente. Nice bloke Fernando .but he has been finished as a top striker since his Swansea days. I cannot understand why he was signed. Past it and doesn't suit Poch's tactics/style at all

LOL.... After much searching.... Twice in recent days we've (I've) had this confusion....

ElTel posts... I respond... You reply... At a glance I take myself to be talking to the same person...

Honorary blonde, I confess. :pochbye:

I don’t believe Poch is saying they are mutually exclusive, just that it’s more important to finish top 4, so that’s what he will priortize.

Obviously many supporters disagree.

You may be right... Bit wide of the mark of the post I was responding too though (read again should you care).

Aside from the eternal discontents, most (here at least) were rather pleased with the acquisition of Llorente at the time.

Enter hindsight.
I do not care to, I will take your word for it.

:adethumbup:

LOL.... After much searching.... Twice in recent days we've (I've) had this confusion....

ElTel posts... I respond... You reply... At a glance I take myself to be talking to the same person...

Honorary blonde, I confess. :pochbye:
Old age doesn’t come itself old bean :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom