Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we had been drawn against Burton, we'd be in the Final right now...
And one of Chelsea/City would be out...
And yet we're gonna be dubbed the losers... and the bottlers... and the team Poch should leave for pastures new...

Fuck that. Luck of the draw... and we lost.

There is no football god..... and evil wins again. Proud of the lads but sick to my stomach about how we got knocked out by those cunts.

Will we ever get a break or a some luck... i dont know.
This is the kind of pathetic spirit that defines this club and contributes to our bottle job status. Listening to all you cunts. Watch a bunch of greetin faced shites. This translates onto the pitch. You can be proud of your own defeat. Luck. Narratives. Blah blah fucken blah. Victim club bottle jobs. Fuck off

Our injury list is very worrying, I doubt the club will buy any in the next 7 days. Any approach to a player from Levy will have a silly price tag because they know we are desperate. There is no way we can compete on all 3 fronts and take the risk of losing top 4. Poch has a job and a half.

Spot on and exactly how I have felt for the last few seasons. As others have written I don't do Twitter, don't listen or watch any of the build up or post match analysis, never watch sky sports news or any other so called expert opinion. But like you my life time love of Spurs stops me giving up on it altogether.

I don't care what other teams fans think of Spurs, never have and never will, that's why I like it on here, I know we don't all agree on all things Spurs but it's always good to hear other Spurs fans take on things.

Glad to know I am not alone mate, that makes me feel better.

The sad part is, I don’t like letting my little boy watch us when we are on TV because when they keep talking about spurs in a negative fashion, saying things like “Kane will be sold” and all the other crap they say about us (the list is way too long) I feel like it’s just going to leave him with a negative impression of us as a club and ruin football for him in general like it has for me.

My Mrs doesn’t even watch football and I have been sat there and she will randomly say “They are talking bollocks” or “why do they keep going on about this instead of actually talking about the game that’s being played?”

Spurs are the only thing that keeps me watching football, if we ceased to exist as a club tomorrow I would fuck football off or just watch league 2 football without all the bollocks that is PL football.

Anyone else just... Not that bothered?

Let's face it, chances are City would have beaten us in the final anyway, which would have led to the 'BOTTLEJOB' cries coming even louder.

We've still got FA Cup and Champions League plus maintaining 3rd in league.

Gotta admit as soon as it went to pens I mentally checked out. Spurs don't win those, never have and probably never will. You

All I am saying is that Chelsea, especially while they possess Hazard are as likely as any team to trouble and beat City.

I am just pleased it's another game for both as I search for a crumb of comfort.
Another game for city won't effect us but Chelsea's will.

If only we had lost to watford on pens. All these extra games we could have avoided....

:pritchardeyes:
I think with these 2 domestic cups you may as well go out early if you don't win it. Not that you know that at the time. So that's why I think in the long run Liverpool going out early in both cups will benefit them.

Let's face it, chances are City would have beaten us in the final anyway, which would have led to the 'BOTTLEJOB' cries coming even louder.

Gotta admit as soon as it went to pens I mentally checked out. Spurs don't win those, never have and probably never will. You
We won a shootout against Peterborough back in ugh... 1994

:pochwtf:
(what the fuck have we always been this spursy?)

Sorry but I’m always ‘bothered ‘ when we lose to these Nazis

I fucking hate them

You speak the unspoken truth....

WE need to fucking OBLITERATE the opposition consistently, until they realise we are serious... but until we win a Semi Final, or a League title... we'll continue to be the Tottenham Bottlers.... I HATE how easy the media have now made it for themselves...

Unless we wins SOMETHING, we're technically losers... that's easy to maintain innit? CUNTS!

Even if we won something they would still find a negative from it, the media only behave the way they do towards us because we aren’t a money pot club for them, Sky hate us especially because we don’t follow the motto of “spend big to win things” and obviously, they own a betting company that makes a huge profit from transfer rumours.

Their hate for us is multifaceted, from all the pundits they have from “the old top four” who hate us down to the monetary reasons.

Winning things won’t stop them hating us, the only thing that will is us being owned by someone with unlimited resources and selling the soul of our club.

Back
Top Bottom