Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha... just watched some of the Sky skewed Money favoured highlights ... it always makes me chuckle when I see a black Chelsea fan in the crowd...
you stupid Cunt, don't you know how much 99.9% of your OWN fans fucking hate you... and us... Jews, Blacks, Indians... they don't give a shit... but what do YOU care...?
you get to support a 'winning team' Yayyyyy you... well done!
(whisper it, but your own fans also hate blacks, and YIDS, and anyone who ain't WHITE...)
but enjoy the Cup Final... you glory Hunting pricks!

Jesus this CUNTRY!

Of course it would be nice to get new players, but we are in a position where we have the stadium and a squad that needs to free up spaces before we bring someone in.

We're improving year on year, how many signings will it take for us to catch City or Pool? 1, 2, 3, how much will it cost?

I'd much prefer we keep improving year on year as a club, we go into the stadium with a lot of the debt paid off and then really have a go at a title challenge, by signing the players we all crave.

Most fans who went through the shit of the 90's i'm guessing or i'd like to think will feel pretty much the same way.

A lot of younger fans don't have the patience, they want everything now. Of course it would be nice if Poch surprises us with a couple of great signings.
Nicely put..but I'm not a young supporter I've been enduring since the late 80s.
I hope your optimism for the future is exactly how things pan out. That would be brilliant but I will believe it when I see it, I truly believe once the stadium is finished levy will just find a new excuse to not invest in the team. Which in turn will mean we stand still in a football world that never stops moving forward. I hope your very right and I'm very wrong, I truly do

Look, I'm properly proud of the lads for the effort in the second half but when are we going to catch a cunting break?

Now Rose, Davies and Sissoko possibly injured? Just fuck off football.

People saying they over celebrated, come off it like we wouldn't have done the same thing; regardless of the roles being reversed and if they had the weakened team - to get one over on those cunts and dump them out of a cup would've been a massive boost for our players and the fanbase.

I completely agree with you, I avoid football talk as well because people just repeat the crap the media dish out and it’s apparent to me that people just read a headline and then allow their confirmation bias to decide what is fact and what isn’t.

That’s the media in general today, not just in football but it’s particularly bad around the game and Sky are the driving force behind that.

They are ruining the game, they have been for well over a decade now.
I can't listen to talk sport anymore, I can't watch the c**ts on tv anymore, and it isn't just football! People buy they populist naritive. I voted leave, but the remoaners in the media fucking hate democracy, so much they've been whining non stop ever since we held a fair vote.
I no longer watch tv or pay their corrupt licence fee! Fuck 'em all COYS

This is the kind of pathetic spirit that defines this club and contributes to our bottle job status. Listening to all you cunts. Watch a bunch of greetin faced shites. This translates onto the pitch. You can be proud of your own defeat. Luck. Narratives. Blah blah fucken blah. Victim club bottle jobs. Fuck off[/QUOTE

On the way back from the match. Battery is low just turned the phone on and yours is the first post I read. FUCK OFF YOURSELF. We lose and you scream ‘bottle jobs’.
So predictable.

I have honestly done the same thing for the past year, don’t listen to post or pre match build up, I hardly ever consume football media anymore but unless I want to sit and watch a match in pure silence I still have to hear their bollocks.

I am honestly going to start avoiding football websites completely and watching matches with the sound completely off and just have some music on, the fact is though, it shouldn’t have to come to that should it?

These absolute cunts are making me hate football, it’s not just our games I can’t stand watching either, the commentators are terrible no matter what game, they are not impartial at all.
Preach that truth my brother...i can't even stomach match of the day either and I grew up when that was all the football there was. CUNTS

You seem way more interested in melters than Tottenham. Only a few days ago you were basking in the glory of our last minute winner by trying to get in lots of cunt offs with melters.
& your trying to tell people how to be a good supporter. I am not a good supporter but at least i know it.
Now my advice to you.. Enjoy Tottenham, stop your mad obsession with melters.
If we win, enjoy it. Don't go on about melters & try go get in to cunt offs.
You don't seem proud of Tottenham tonight, you seem proud of being a better supporter whilst cringingly bragging about what a great fan you are.
If you are as proud as you say of the club, go & be proud. Don't reply to melters like me.

Melter

A lot of people here saying, ‘calm down’, ‘I’m proud of the lads’ etc etc.

It’s not good enough. I don’t really enter debates about Levy/Enic being tight, Poch wanting out or afraid to buy players or the lack of signings but perhaps the reason we are always the bridesmaids in the second half of the season is that our players have put so much effort in (particularly Oct/Nov/Dec) that come end of Jan/Feb/Mar they are either exhausted or injured.

Not sure where we are on that financial list but the way we carry on we are like Bournemouth, plucky little Spurs punching above their weight.

Don’t like the cunt offs in here but we’ve (as a fanbase) been treated fairly shabbily by the club over the stadium/season tickets etc, it’s ok and not ‘disloyal’ to question certain things about the club - choking, personnel and lack of transfers.

The fact that it invariably is Chelsea sticking the boot in hurts even more...
Great post Henry. You should contribute more often.
You've pointed out some real home truth there mate.

It's a sad fact that many of those using our injury list as an excuse for yet again falling short are the very same people refusing to criticise the owners for investing £0 in the squad last summer.

Its so fucking sad yet so fucking predictable

Look, I'm properly proud of the lads for the effort in the second half but when are we going to catch a cunting break?

Now Rose, Davies and Sissoko possibly injured? Just fuck off football.

People saying they over celebrated, come off it like we wouldn't have done the same thing; regardless of the roles being reversed and if they had the weakened team - to get one over on those cunts and dump them out of a cup would've been a massive boost for our players and the fanbase.

Agreed, even when you look at our semi finals and final challengers it's always one of the big boys.

Woolwich in 4 of their last 6 finals have pulled games against Southampton, Birmingham, Aston Villa & Hull. That never happens with us when it comes to the luck of the draw. Burton over two legs? Na we'll give you Chelsea where they get the 2nd leg advantage at home and we get our big boys stitched up by injury after injury & international duty beforehand. Will people analyse it like that or just say we haven't won something still I wonder?

OK, can we all calm the fuck down now?

The media and others can go on and on about "squad depth", but the fact is any of the top teams would struggle somewhat if several of their top players were all injured or away at the same time.

Hell, look at Liverpool last season, Salah goes off in the CL final and they pretty much fall apart, if Chelsea didn't have Hazard & Kante they'd struggle to make top 6, if Man U lost Pogba, Rashford & De Gea especially they sure as hell wouldn't be on the run they are now.

You think if we buy anyone that they'll instantly solve our problems? You typically don't

If we were at full strength for that match I have no doubt in my mind we would have gone through, and even without Kane, Son & Dele it still took penalties for them to win.

WE NEED TO BREAK THESE NAZIS...

But sonehow always seem to find a way to give them the upper hand.

Chelsea have Nazi fans... they hate Spurs 'cos they see us as Jews...
There is no middle ground... this is the way it is... and yet we can't find a way to properly put them in the ground.

Recent wins haven't counted when it's REALLY counted... they STILL feel they have the upper hand.

I can't say what I REALLY WISH on those cunts... but it really isn't nice!

Agreed, even when you look at our semi finals and final challengers it's always one of the big boys.

Woolwich in 4 of their last 6 finals have pulled games against Southampton, Birmingham, Aston Villa & Hull. That never happens with us when it comes to the luck of the draw. Burton over two legs? Na we'll give you Chelsea where they get the 2nd leg advantage at home and we get our big boys stitched up by injury after injury & international duty beforehand. Will people analyse it like that or just say we haven't won something still I wonder?

The draws are fixed, Bellamy proved that earlier this season when he knew who City were playing before the draw was even done.

So yeah, that’s probably a massive contributing factor to our “bad luck”

This is the kind of pathetic spirit that defines this club and contributes to our bottle job status. Listening to all you cunts. Watch a bunch of greetin faced shites. This translates onto the pitch. You can be proud of your own defeat. Luck. Narratives. Blah blah fucken blah. Victim club bottle jobs. Fuck off

Blah blah blah........ did i say bottle jobs
This is the kind of pathetic spirit that defines this club and contributes to our bottle job status. Listening to all you cunts. Watch a bunch of greetin faced shites. This translates onto the pitch. You can be proud of your own defeat. Luck. Narratives. Blah blah fucken blah. Victim club bottle jobs. Fuck off

Whatever..... i did say im proud of the players and the manner of the defeat has made me feel sick and its against the Chavs. How is this pathetic spirit that defines our club. Seriously cant i feel bad after we lose another semi final. Your rant back to a fellow supporter is pathetic so you can fuck off.

Fuck FOOTBALL tonight....
Fuck the Nazi Chelsea cunts.

We'll be back on Sunday...

FUCKING BEWARE THE TOTTEMHAM BACKLASH...

YOU
HAVE
BEEN
WARNED!!!!

:pochshock::pochrolleyes::pochfacepalm:

If it was Woolwich in the final or united and we had more players fit I would have been more gutted with this result but I am a realist, losing today does not change the winner of this competition

Losing in a final to city makes us less money than losing our top 4 place, we have to hold onto our league position for deal life until the goals come back

We need to build a siege mentality at this club, from top to bottom, the fans need to unite and all come together and stand up against the bullshit everyone throws at us.

The players and manager need to build a siege mentality as well, we did so during the Leicester season and we seem to have softened again against the media, I would love to see Poch behave more like Ferguson did, tell them to fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom