Pre season 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't know Dembele was on the pre-season tour

9bb07357cbe135f606d7c3f36deeab23

(I can only talk of on pitch attitude as this is all I see). It's a perfect attitude, first off he's intelligent, he reads the game so well and knows where to be on the pitch, dropping into the defence or joining the attack, he knows when to hold onto the ball and slow things down just as when to recognise when to pick up the tempo. He conducts the team, around him and most importantly is listened to, players follow his lead. His skill on the ball is clear, however he gets stuck in, he's aggressive and takes no prisoners, this raises the competitiveness of those around him.

With all players you can see where their weaknesses are, with Skipp you can't. He's highly versatile, reads the game so well, whilst he is attracting a lot of attention through his performances, there is nothing cocky about him (this of corse could be completely different when a game is finished).
Is he more of a defensive midfielder or a box to box midfielder? Would a future midfield of Skipp and Winks be too lightweight and lacking a DM?

Why would Spurs be associating themselves with a faux team?

Levy fucked up by not teaming up with the Lakers
I want to take your point, but why would Levy talk to a team from Minnesota? Next you might suggest Spurs meet with the Brooklyn Dodgers... What's your game, California boy?
BTlnTdD.gif

Back
Top Bottom