New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said elsewhere, although 1882 is not for me it might be worth it for some.
Assuming the cheapest ticket you can get in your phase is £1125, the 1882 ticket is £1075 more expensive.
If we get 5 home cup games at say £20 a pop (will probably be be less but for arguments sake) that is £100.
Your ticket is now £975 more expensive.
If the pre-match food, half time drink & free programme have a value of £20 that is worth another £480 (24 x £20).
Your ticket is now £495 more expensive.
You have the convenience of your own bar.
Whether that is worth the extra £20.62 per match (£495/24 games) is for the individual to decide.
TBH, if I could do it for one season, I might have given it a go. But am assuming that the 1882 tickets are under the same conditions as other season tickets, ie you won't be able to change it once it is allocated.

TBH, if I could do it for one season, I might have given it a go. But am assuming that the 1882 tickets are under the same conditions as other season tickets, ie you won't be able to change it once it is allocated.

I’m pretty sure that would be an exceptional circumstance.
It’s a premium seat with added bonuses that might be crap so changing your mind about that should be allowed after 1 season.

Similar to the family enclosure when kids get too old. Another circumstance that I’m guessing you will have to move on then and the club will ask you to.

That’s become my thinking if phase 8 is crap for south stand - go to the family enclosure for a few years then when the boys too old try and get South stand in a decent place. Sure there will be some churn in that area with 17.5 people in it!

Anyone else really enjoying playing around with the interactive map?

Here's a few things you can do.

1) Go to Block 503, row 4, seat 137. How ON EARTH is that not a restricted view seat?

2) If you want to admire the detail in the layout, go to block 525, row, 25, seat 812 and turn around away from the pitch to admire the stadium reflection in the sky bar windows. Extraordinary level of detail there.

I’m more worried about who has there arm around Eriksen on the big screen!? Can see the arm but no body.......:sonhmm:

Ooh, the roof supports are nearly up! They're pretty much high enough. I guess they now have to be pulled back to be locked onto the stadium ring.
Some bod on SSC posted this. It's at an equivalent spot where the camera is, so there's quite a bit to go yet...
C80_C1058-7_CEF-4_E96-8097-18966926_F7_D9.jpg

Time Lapse camera...
image.php

Last edited:
I've just purchased my first season ticket.

I am confused. How can you purchase your first season ticket and still be in the first phrase? Unless I suppose you have been a junior season ticket holder for a while and this is the first time that you have actually brought your own ticket?

To Cineworld.

:dembelefingers:

Not being funny, but would Spurs take any notice considering the ST are flying off the shelves.

There is a problem if the not so affluent fans who have been going for years are priced out of attending matches. I get there will be massive demand and plenty of newer season ticket holders will be there. However it’s a bit shit for the club to piss on loyal fans like that. It’s not just about the 30-50% increase. One of my mate’s has had his season ticket for 25 years and he’s considering giving it up due to not being able to sit with son who is in phase 8.

There is a problem if the not so affluent fans who have been going for years are priced out of attending matches. I get there will be massive demand and plenty of newer season ticket holders will be there. However it’s a bit shit for the club to piss on loyal fans like that. It’s not just about the 30-50% increase. One of my mate’s has had his season ticket for 25 years and he’s considering giving it up due to not being able to sit with son who is in phase 8.
I agree totally with you, but my point was will a petition do any good. Apart from highlighting the justifiable anger from fans. As the ST are selling fast the club will do nothing.

Not being funny, but would Spurs take any notice considering the ST are flying off the shelves.
Any Club ignoring 11% of it's fanbase (% of capacity of new stadium) would be a major problem. There was no petition set up when we signed Aurier, however whatever your view on his signing there was a proportion less than 7k I would imagine that weren't happy, the club listened to them and communicated accordingly (even though the deal was already done and was going to happen regardless of what a fan(s) thought).

Any Club ignoring 11% of it's fanbase (% of capacity of new stadium) would be a major problem. There was no petition set up when we signed Aurier, however whatever your view on his signing there was a proportion less than 7k I would imagine that weren't happy, the club listened to them and communicated accordingly (even though the deal was already done and was going to happen regardless of what a fan(s) thought).
Agree and I'm not saying (petition) it's wrong or a bad idea, in fact the opposite.
Was just highlighting that I don't think the club will do anything.

Agree and I'm not saying (petition) it's wrong or a bad idea, in fact the opposite.
Was just highlighting that I don't think the club will do anything.

If there are enough disgruntled fans, it would be in their interest to respond accordingly and not like that email which was sent out. If we want to be better than that lot down the road then it would be in the clubs interest to treat the fans properly and not just as a customer number.

If there are enough disgruntled fans, it would be in their interest to respond accordingly and not like that email which was sent out. If we want to be better than that lot down the road then it would be in the clubs interest to treat the fans properly and not just as a customer number.
Agree, maybe, hopefully it will have an effect in future seasons, won't affect next season.

If the information included in the official ST update is correct (and I have to believe it is because while it would be tedious, it should be easy enough to verify) they are not pricing long time ST holders out because the long time ST holders should easily be high enough on the list to get a ticket at the lowest cost. It may not be in the same area of the new stadium as it was in the old, but it is not the same stadium... even if it is on the same site.

If the information included in the official ST update is correct (and I have to believe it is because while it would be tedious, it should be easy enough to verify) they are not pricing long time ST holders out because the long time ST holders should easily be high enough on the list to get a ticket at the lowest cost. It may not be in the same area of the new stadium as it was in the old, but it is not the same stadium... even if it is on the same site.
But cost is not the only issue (although it is a big issue for some). It's sitting with mates, that you have been doing for years. Going with your kids etc.

Back
Top Bottom