New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two seats in front of me that were taken yesterday have become available again. How can that happen? Is there something like a 24 hour window where they can be changed?

Does anyone know what the concourse situation is in the south stand? Will someone in the upper part be able to have a beer with someone in the lower section?

Yeah there’s a 60m bar the length of the south stand. Serving 17k people.......

I don’t think it’s just 1882 getting back to their seats late tbh. Take about 5mins just to get down from the seats at the back of the south stand.

I'm hoping that, as with new pitches, players aren't slipping all over the place.
Remember when Wembley reopened? The pitch was a mess; cutting up and disintegrating under everyone's studs. Rochdale's newly laid pitch did the same in the cup.
Please don't be shite.

I'm hoping that, as with new pitches, players aren't slipping all over the place.
Remember when Wembley reopened? The pitch was a mess; cutting up and disintegrating under everyone's studs. Rochdale's newly laid pitch did the same in the cup.
Please don't be shite.
I am sure it will be fine.

Please don't be shite.
WHL was relayed every year.

The integrity of the grass will be fine, the ability for the tray to fit so snugly with the join being visible both to the eye and the ability for the ball to roll true will be somewhat of a marvel.

Please don't be shite.
I would be shocked if it wasn't given time to adequately take root. Am I correct in remembering that I saw that the new pitch was going to be a hybrid natural pitch with synthetic reinforcement?

Please don't be shite.
If it cuts up ,just change to the NFL one at half time.

Back
Top Bottom