New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHL was relayed every year.

The integrity of the grass will be fine, the ability for the tray to fit so snugly with the join being visible both to the eye and the ability for the ball to roll true will be somewhat of a marvel.
Always wondered about the bits fitting together, creating dips/bumps.

If only they employed some engineers to work on all that

:llorishowudoin:
Haven't they ?

Get all the equipment etc to move the pitch but to actually fit "trays", for want of better word, with grass in and there's no join ? Sounds simple but I bet it's hard to do, especially when you are going to take it apart again and then put it back together x times a year.

Anyone else really enjoying playing around with the interactive map?

Here's a few things you can do.

1) Go to Block 503, row 4, seat 137. How ON EARTH is that not a restricted view seat?

2) If you want to admire the detail in the layout, go to block 525, row, 25, seat 812 and turn around away from the pitch to admire the stadium reflection in the sky bar windows. Extraordinary level of detail there.

Last edited:

1) Go to Block 502, row 4, seat 137. How ON EARTH is that not a restricted view seat?

2) If you want to admire the detail in the layout, go to block 525, row, 25, seat 812 and turn around away from the pitch to admire the stadium reflection in the sky bar windows. Extraordinary level of detail there.

First thought was "hasnt he got better things to do".....then I realised that I havent either, so will check it out

:harrylol:

1) Go to Block 502, row 4, seat 137. How ON EARTH is that not a restricted view seat?

Couldn't find seat in 1) :memeokay:

Got luck seeing a replay in Block 515, row 31, seat 502...

A couple of pages back someone asked about the 1882 tickets not all getting taken up, to which someone else (I'm not good with names) replied that they'd probably end up corporate. I'm pretty certain that a lot of the time corporate seats aren't always filled, isn't it going to be a major embarrassment if our new yet iconic South stand has a shit load of empty seats smack bang in the middle?
Rather than a 'wall of noise' we're going to be getting more of a 'doughnut of noise'.

A couple of pages back someone asked about the 1882 tickets not all getting taken up, to which someone else (I'm not good with names) replied that they'd probably end up corporate. I'm pretty certain that a lot of the time corporate seats aren't always filled, isn't it going to be a major embarrassment if our new yet iconic South stand has a shit load of empty seats smack bang in the middle?
Rather than a 'wall of noise' we're going to be getting more of a 'doughnut of noise'.
"were the top half, the top half, the top half of the stand"......
:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom