New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is a problem if the not so affluent fans who have been going for years are priced out of attending matches. I get there will be massive demand and plenty of newer season ticket holders will be there. However it’s a bit shit for the club to piss on loyal fans like that. It’s not just about the 30-50% increase. One of my mate’s has had his season ticket for 25 years and he’s considering giving it up due to not being able to sit with son who is in phase 8.
I agree children should of been granted their parents phasing rights

Any Club ignoring 11% of it's fanbase (% of capacity of new stadium) would be a major problem. There was no petition set up when we signed Aurier, however whatever your view on his signing there was a proportion less than 7k I would imagine that weren't happy, the club listened to them and communicated accordingly (even though the deal was already done and was going to happen regardless of what a fan(s) thought).

11% of it's fan base, not really? The petition is open to anybody ... that's over 7 billion people in the world, 60m in the UK .... would be surprised if even 1,000 of those voting were Spurs fans .... you need over 100,000 signatures to even be considered these days .....

Top of the roof bars now above the compression ring.

DY0K4OMX0AE9k3e

11% of it's fan base, not really? The petition is open to anybody ... that's over 7 billion people in the world, 60m in the UK .... would be surprised if even 1,000 of those voting were Spurs fans .... you need over 100,000 signatures to even be considered these days .....
Lol I gave my definition in brackets mate, give over.

If you genuinely think less than a thousand are Spurs fans, your massively out of touch with the sentiment of the fanbase. I'm certain that some members of the FSF will have registered because well, that is exactly part of their manifesto. The fact the organisation even exists demonstrates fans feel ticket prices are too high.

Again, your objection and/or negativity to anyone who shows any kind of wish to support lower ticket prices is utterly baffling. Have you started you own campaign in support for higher ticket prices yet, time you got this one up and running ain't it?

Back
Top Bottom