New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So less than the number of tickets sold so far .... think I know which 'vote' is going to be irrelevant .....
Of course mate, where you or anyone expecting any different? I wasn't.

I've signed but I'm still renewing just as the vast % of ST holders. I'm just pissed off at paying double for a ticket with a worse view. I'm fucked off for my fellow Spurs fan that genuinely has been is priced out. I'm fucked off that over all (despite the PR shite) the majority of fans will pay more to watch their football team play. I'm fucked off that the place will still be full of old dying farts like me rather than entertaining thousands of local young, vibrant, keen, energetic new fans. That's what the petition is, it's a voice. A voice that fans do not have.

You can sit on yours hands and do fuck all about it and watch from thousands of miles away your fellow fans who you once proudly proclaimed you were part of, at a time when you enjoyed the good old days when you could just rock-up and pay on the turnstile a price the common man could afford. Now you couldn't give a fuck about your fellow fan, you've lost touch of your soul, what it was like when you took yourself to The Lane as a young man.

Not much slack to go on the lower end...those blue and red thingmajigs have to lock together and there's only about 10 foot to go now.
image.php
"It's happening Reg. Something's actually happening Reg"

Have I missed an update ? When did the club announce an increase in capacity to 65,000
I know. This is apparently content of an email from Ticketing Office someone received, think some more training might be in order. But heard the details of possible seat being moved is all in the T's & C's sent out/linked to those that have renewed so far.

Of course mate, where you or anyone expecting any different? I wasn't.

I've signed but I'm still renewing just as the vast % of ST holders. I'm just pissed off at paying double for a ticket with a worse view. I'm fucked off for my fellow Spurs fan that genuinely has been is priced out. I'm fucked off that over all (despite the PR shite) the majority of fans will pay more to watch their football team play. I'm fucked off that the place will still be full of old dying farts like me rather than entertaining thousands of local young, vibrant, keen, energetic new fans. That's what the petition is, it's a voice. A voice that fans do not have.

You can sit on yours hands and do fuck all about it and watch from thousands of miles away your fellow fans who you once proudly proclaimed you were part of, at a time when you enjoyed the good old days when you could just rock-up and pay on the turnstile a price the common man could afford. Now you couldn't give a fuck about your fellow fan, you've lost touch of your soul, what it was like when you took yourself to The Lane as a young man.

Used to do 2 paper rounds as a teenager.

Pay for my train, ticket and a bit of food/drink. Those days have long gone.

Back
Top Bottom