Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing the Mouse back like that today was amazing! back to his imperious best such strength and composure on the ball! he'll be so important in our CL games

There isn’t another CD i would chose to have over Jan at present, Toby’s a huge miss but Jan has stepped up and is playing some of his best football - he’s the perfect partner for Sanchez too.

Up there with Madrid in terms of enjoyable matches at Wembley this season. This was a beautiful master class and for once we had a tiny bit of luck. Eriksen’s goal was utterly sublime. Good turnout from the fans despite the KO time. Hopefully a performance to fill us with confidence. We need a very, very good song for Sonny. He’s fucking earned it now. The Son always shiiiines at Wembley! Yes I know that’s shit...

:dembelefingers:

:wansum:

:sonpoint:

Up there with Madrid in terms of enjoyable matches at Wembley this season. This was a beautiful master class and for once we had a tiny bit of luck. Eriksen’s goal was utterly sublime. Good turnout from the fans despite the KO time. Hopefully a performance to fill us with confidence. We need a very, very good song for Sonny. He’s fucking earned it now. The Son always shiiiines at Wembley! Yes I know that’s shit...

:dembelefingers:

:wansum:

:sonpoint:
Beating pool 4-1 wasn't too bad either

Just got back from Wembley, Son , dunno what more can be said for this guy, he is like a angry wasp probing away at the defence! What a player! Kane, well we all know he world class, he scores for fun, and our last goal was pure "bitcoin" (see what I did there?)
Not gonna lie was dreading the game today with big Sam and his parked buses but the team done us proud! Is that now 11 games unbeaten at Wembley! Some curse ay! :sonpoint:

It's funny, For all the "Wembley" talk.....

it's not so bad is it?

Maybe bodes well for the FA Cup! Playing Semi and Final at "home!"

That's the last time I get a seat near the back. I'd forgotten my glasses in my haste and I was struggling to see
who was who. I'll give joint MOM to Son and Dembele. I would say that was Moussa's best game of the season.
He was imperious today. Eriksen was impressive as well.
Why can't people stay seated during the game? Flipping heck. I was sat next to an aisle and the passing traffic
was quite distracting.

If we can click into gear between now and April then we could have a real chance of causing some upsets in the CL........... Toby due back, Wanyama coming back into the squad and getting fit. Son and Kane firing.

Come on you lilywhites!

Back
Top Bottom