Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Swedish commentary is not as kind. They have complimented him but also dragged him for clumsy offsides and tackles.
Apparently he’s “been a right handful” this half. That was the sign off line for HT.

They’re going to go mental if he actually does something like, I don’t know, have a shot or god forbid score!

I don’t know why anybody is praising Tosun. He had one good aerial duel. Other than that he has been slow, dived, and should have a yellow card for like his 5 niggly fouls. Turkish league makes anybody look good.

Good start but it fizzled out by the end. Another push after kick-off to get a 2nd and hopefully 3rd, kill this off properly. With Liverpool probably dropping points tomorrow, we have to take all 3 here; a boost to our goal difference would be great too.

Dembele, Dele, Aurier and Davies probably our best players in that half. Davies/Son partnership blossoming with Aurier having the whole right side to himself, showing us what we're missing when Trippier plays.

The 1st touch by Aurier to set up the pass to Son was delightful.
I crave a good 1st touch. It lets one know where they stand. Which can lead to goals being fulfilled.

I cant believe they choose to fight us in midfield. These two pivot is too static. We would have tear them apart if Winks plays this game.
I think we should pull Dele deeper to plays like 4312. With Eriksen on a free role.

Davies and Aurier have both had good halves and most of our players have had good or solid shifts as well. but Everton have set up to disrupt us to the play is not going to look all swanky like we'd want. Kane and Alli in particular are feeling this with both have 3 men minimum on them as soon as they get the ball.

A hot start to the second half and one or two goals more and I am content.

Back
Top Bottom