Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I worked for a company for ten years and went to work for their competitors, and then promptly took part in the bidding process against them as part of tendering for business. When my new company beat them I celebrated with my new workmates, because winning is a great feeling and it made me part of the team and helped me bond with my new colleagues. On the surface I appeared delighted.
Underneath I felt uncomfortable and sad that my old company lost the bid.

A lack of loyalty to your new employers is not a good way to get on with your peers and paymasters.

No it isn’t but his celebration could have been more muted

I just fucking hate Chelsea

Nuff said

No it isn’t but his celebration could have been more muted

I just fucking hate Chelsea

Nuff said
No court would convict you....
Back in the day I never really had a problem with them but when bates and Harding took over and started spending money they didn't earn and then they got bailed out when they were on the point of extinction I really started to despise them, their owners and their JCL breed of moronic supporters. When their old and bold fans started rewriting history - like citeh fans are doing now, then I lost any regard for them whatsoever.

They really are a truly despicable collection - from the top down!

Back
Top Bottom