The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such negativity from you guys.

Just a pre-warning that you are likely to be gift wrapped at least 4 guilt-edged chances by us as standard so as long as you can beat SuperGomes then you should score at least 3.

Let's hope we can score 4. Hope your defense is sh!te.
Despite us having a great defence all you need is two shots on target to get your two goals mate.

I haven't watched you for a full 90mins this season but if I'm right I think you will try to go toe to toe with us, this should enable us to find the spaces we need to play our game. Our feeling of negativity is driven by playing against the bus parkers.

I really like Silva, have done since the day he turned up at Hull, he reminds me of Poch.

right, give us Richarlison or GTFO

I think his buyout clause is approx double that of Messi.

Despite us having a great defence all you need is two shots on target to get your two goals mate.

I haven't watched you for a full 90mins this season but if I'm right I think you will try to go toe to toe with us, this should enable us to find the spaces we need to play our game. Our feeling of negativity is driven by playing against the bus parkers.

I really like Silva, have done since the day he turned up at Hull, he reminds me of Poch.

Yeah - We won't park the bus. We don't know how to. While at times it feels like we should be a little more reserved against the big boys, it sure is bloody entertaining to watch. We will concede a few from anyone clinical enough to take their chances so if your lot turn up then there will be goals.

I think his buyout clause is approx double that of Messi.

Yeah - We won't park the bus. We don't know how to. While at times it feels like we should be a little more reserved against the big boys, it sure is bloody entertaining to watch. We will concede a few from anyone clinical enough to take their chances so if your lot turn up then there will be goals.
Get the fuck out of here with your pleasant & light hearted match talk.
We aren’t used to your sort in here....

:dierpochhug:

How much fucking free time you have to have to create an account on an adversary team forum :deledoubt:?
And worst; not to troll but to be friendly. Not even we tottenham fans are friendly between us :harrysmile:

For us literate and computer savvy it takes mere seconds. Unlike you north London monkeys who probably posted your request to join and waited 6 weeks for a reply before realising you a. didn't fix a stamp, b. don't even know what a stamp is, and c. addressed it to Kermit The Frog by mistake.

And adversary? See you no the way past numbnuts! Enjoy your journey to the chumpionship. We'll send our regards from the Champions league :D

Get the fuck out of here with your pleasant & light hearted match talk.
We aren’t used to your sort in here....

:dierpochhug:

Any better mate? ;)

For us literate and computer savvy it takes mere seconds. Unlike you north London monkeys who probably posted your request to join and waited 6 weeks for a reply before realising you a. didn't fix a stamp, b. don't even know what a stamp is, and c. addressed it to Kermit The Frog by mistake.

And adversary? See you no the way past numbnuts! Enjoy your journey to the chumpionship. We'll send our regards from the Champions league :D

Any better mate? ;)

I like you!

Just remember to bring your shitting pants!

YIDS

Any better mate? ;)
Much better. You can stay!

I like you!

Just remember to bring your shitting pants!

YIDS

Err... is that a north London thing? We call them "nappies" and are mainly reserved for the very young and incontinent.

Ask for the "toilet" when you're up on the weekend. You'll find it a novel yet interesting experience.

Just don't look at anyone else's penis, it just all gets a little awkward.

Err... is that a north London thing? We call them "nappies" and are mainly reserved for the very young and incontinent.

Ask for the "toilet" when you're up on the weekend. You'll find it a novel yet interesting experience.

Just don't look at anyone else's penis, it just all gets a little awkward.
Shitting pants is a saying which Negan from The Walking Dead uses.

Ah ok. I'm in the minority of 3 people who've never watched The Walking Dead or GOT I'm afraid so any reference to either of those will be completely lost on me.
Right there with you buddy.

Edit - Just realised you're a Hornet.... Are Destiny and Area still things?

Right there with you buddy.

Edit - Just realised you're a Hornet.... Are Destiny and Area still things?

Destiny is now Oceana and is a lot bigger and complex with about 3 other bars around the outside and a Quasar laser shooting thingamybob. Area is now called Bed I think.

Are you from Berko or just a Berk O?! Love the Rex cinema over there. Usually go for an afternoon viewing followed up by a Thai next door.

Back on topic as a new forum member. I think the key is going ahead in this one. I think it's difficult with a tired team once you're chasing the game if you go that goal behind....And make no mistake I do think we're looking tired. A decent run in the team for Winks is the key I reckon to get things back on track.

I like Watford.
The Glenns social club on St Albans Road is a cracking drinker and Flag up by Watford Junction station has some blinding gigs(I DJ'd a Mod/Northern Soul night there once).
Though the time got on the wrong train home and ended up in effing Croydon wasn't so likeable.
Welcome to the site yellowchap :)

Destiny is now Oceana and is a lot bigger and complex with about 3 other bars around the outside and a Quasar laser shooting thingamybob. Area is now called Bed I think.

Are you from Berko or just a Berk O?! Love the Rex cinema over there. Usually go for an afternoon viewing followed up by a Thai next door.

Oceana is now Pryzm.

Bed was besides Area but is now called twisted monkey. Area is now called hydeout.

They are all terrible!

Jesus, Destiny / Kudos in Watford

Been thrown down those stairs a few times.

Destiny was an awesome place for my younger days - was there every weekend after a few ciders in the park (classy teenage years!). Kudos not so much. Been to Oceania maybe twice. The number of my visits to the various reincarnations seem to be obverse to the years I age.

Oceana is now Pryzm.

Bed was besides Area but is now called twisted monkey. Area is now called hydeout.

They are all terrible!

Shows how much I actually frequent the town. I'd generally only go in to Molloys or Walkabout in the town centre and stick to the pubs on the outskirts for beers. The town centre is full of idiot chavy tw@s.

Back
Top Bottom