Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your club is still a wreck with as much character as a store bought cheese pizza you scum pricks.

Too many players playing through injury today, we just weren't firing on all cylinders.

That’s it in a nutshell plus an incompetent refereeing performance by Dean who was woeful and I hope these ‘Tottenham Fan’ rumours can be put tobed now as he was shite against Swansea too!

Weekend ruined for me

Maybe it'll make Real Madrid, Barcelona and sky think twice about dismantling our team...

For me, Henry's choice of MOTM Ozil, Lacuntzette and that diving grinning cunt Sanchez deserve to triple their wages in Spain... our lot were shit... they'll be lucky to get a move to Shrewsbury... best stay put and know their place. Though I'll be glad if they stay...

Poch threw in the towel when he took Kane and Dele off...

Real shame today... REAL SHAME.
The only plus point is we gave that Paedo 2 years extension on his Gooner cuntract...

Where is the Wenger Out online petition now?
FUCKING online Gooner Scum cunt fans the lit of them... hope they die of some - as yet undiscovered - online poll disease any time soon!

CUNT FUCKERS!!

the team selection wasn't great tbh but the players still need to perform. i would have played rose and aurier at wing back and started winks in midfield. i can't work out why rose wasn't selected. our front 3 were awful for the most part too. i'm fucking gutted
Airier might have been a risk defensively in this sort of game but I agree both he and Rose would have got us in behind, a bit of aggression and forward threat, which we lacked all game. I'd have played Son instead of Dele too.

You're not wrong, but did we deserve to win, or even a point?

What's deserved got to do with it , if ya can't be good be competitive and we were for all 94 minutes of that game imo. At any level of sport no matter who you are it doesn't always happen for you and you just cant produce what you know your capable of but you keep ya head and stick at it , i thought we did that and had a few half decent chances , Woolwich were better but they were still gifted it.

Dunno about you guys but I'm just not enjoying this season as much as last. There's been a few great results, like Madrid, but we just don't seem to be hitting our stride or look as good as last season. Statistically we're better than last season, but some of the magic doesn't seem to be there for me. Usually I'd be raving at this point and everyone would call me a melt and so on, yet this is my first post on this entire thread.

Hopefully we lighten up in December, January. Maybe it's just Wembley. I don't think we've got any chance of winning the league, so perhaps that's why I care so little about league fixtures, I'm not sure, just not feeling it. The players, Alli and Dembele especially, just don't seem to be enjoying their football.

Thought thought Sanchez and Jan were brilliant today, Alli was very poor.
I'd be wary of getting too downhearted. This time last season, as you said, we had fewer points and Kane had both been injured for a patch and suffered a worse goal drought.

Wembley doesn't necessarily help (and makes this feel like a 'stopgap' season of sorts where top 3 would be great).
Man City running away with the league doesn't help either after our expectations as a fan base have grown and grown.

In the last two seasons, we've been stunning after Christmas. It'll come. Personally, I'll take the rough with the smooth until we get Toby, Lamela, and Wanyama back fit. We'll be on fire after that.

Laughing, smiling and having a joke with the Woolwich players on the pitch after the game after coming on, doing nothing and seeing his team lose one of their biggest games of the season.

What a cunt, he's been absolutely useless this season as well, get rid ASAP.

Shitty performance, shitty selection, shitty refs, shitty luck. The absolute perfect storm of utter rank shit.

This is why I'm never confident going into this fixture. It is always balanced on the edge of the fucking toilet bowl, and today we fell right into, you guessed it, a great big heap of shit!

Now Poch really earns his money, by sorting this mess out. We have been so inconsistent this season. The players seem up for it under the glamour lights of the CL, but not so much heart away at these moneyed Prem rivals whatsoever, and not much better against relegation fodder we should be putting away. A couple of players maybe too sure of themselves in the lineup? Not to pile on Sissoko here cause he wasn't our worst performer today, but why are we in a position where we have to rely on a player like him for these big matches? Why are we once again in a position where we are completely reliant on Eriksen and Kane all the time, to the point where Kane is playing through injuries?

I never bought into the idea that we had a great transfer window or that our squad is tangibly stronger now than it was last season. And it's becoming more and more clear just how many deficiencies we have, and just how miraculous some of our big wins have been this season.

Well poor today. Flakey, weak, and an easy touch.
Pissed off with their first goal, but not gonna whinge too much as we were poor and well-beaten.
Ali was dire (he's so weak and powder puff sometimes it drives me mad). An off day from Kane.
Only guy I'll give credit to was Sanchez - the boy is growing and improving by the day.
Really don't get Poch and his subs sometimes. Dembele off for Winks? Didn't bring on Son or Llrontee til last 15 min, and then that was just like-for-like? Baffling to me.
Fucking football.

Back
Top Bottom