Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich simply wanted it more and that’s the worse part!
Pissed right off

Don't know about that to be honest they were busier for half an hour and looked threatening but we had them under control , two goals in 5 minutes killed us and neither was legit , say what you want about Woolwich but they're one of the best when they've got daylight and it was always gonna be near enough impossible, we were starting to impose ourselves and look more dangerous in the minutes preceding Polls first intervention and that's where the other side of Arsenals game comes in , the longer we were in it the more we'd of seen of the weak chin and lack of heart. Of course they could have won anyway but we were robbed of any real chance.

Bahahaha the cunt Jamie Redknapp on the first goal.

"Was it a free kick? Absolutely not, BUT as Mustafi said: Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't"
*the goal is shown*
"Was is an offside? Yes, fractionally, BUT..."

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

Yes Jamie fractionally so it was offside

End of

Erm, yes it does.

If they don't touch the ball, they haven't interacted with play and gained zero advantage from it.
they clarified the year that Liverpool signed Benteke. if the player in question makes an effort to reach the ball, then he should be given offside.

I thought you worked within football? (and not in a club shop, selling programmes etc)

Yes - they may have won one game but there is nothing I repeat nothing I envy about them!

From their shitty death bowl stadium, to their players who only turn up when they feel like it, to their bourgeois cunt fans who boo their own manager when 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go.

Yes - barring a Man City implosion the title dream is over for this season.

Yes - we were uncharacteristically bullied by these in the first half - this will have hurt the players and the manager to no end.

But.........

We move on

We will beat these at Wembley!

We will finish above these!

We will qualify for the champions league!

And the Spurs go marching on!!!!!!!!

Yeah my answer to any Woolwich fan who wants to gloat is let's see how things stand at the end of the season. I doubt Woolwich will get top four even and I'm even more doubtful that they'll win anything.

FUCK OFF Woolwich...
NO SERIOUSLY... JUST FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LIFE...
YOU'VE BEEN HAUNTING MY WORLD FOR FAR TOO LONG...

JUST FUCK OFF, DIE, AND TAKE YOUR ODIOUS BRAND OF SMUG CUNT GLOATING ABORTION OF A FANBASE WITH YA... WILL YA!

YOU CAN'T FUCK OFF AND DIE TOO SOON IN MY BOOK!

And I’m going to say this again. Dele’s form this season for the most part is fucking hideous.

Yes he’s young but he can’t get the hype he gets one minute and then have people say “oh but he’s only young” the next when he’s playing shit.

If we can hype him up then we’ve got to be allowed to criticise in equal measure when he’s not performing.

It's got everything to do with it because we didn't compete at all IMO, we were woeful up front today, wanting much too long on the ball, poor passing, poor shooting, poor through ball, failure to get in behind, lack of aggression. We didn't deserve more than we got in my opinion. That doesn't change that Woolwich didn't deserve three points from two dodgy goals either, of course, but from our point of view I don't feel like we deserved 3 points, 1 at most.

We were right in it until the first goal , I neither think Woolwich were that great or we were that terrible , Poll took the wind out of our sails and put an engine on their vessel. Take the dodgy goals out and it could of easily been a draw.

Move on. Only a game. Not that important.

Matters more to them because they have a nanager who has been at his club for 20 plus years.

We beat Real Madrid so all good. Top team.

In fact don't criticise anything and totally blame the ref. Oh and Llorente for laughing.

Upwards and onwards. Champions League here we come.

Bahahaha the cunt Jamie Redknapp on the first goal.

"Was it a free kick? Absolutely not, BUT as Mustafi said: Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't"
*the goal is shown*
"Was is an offside? Yes, fractionally, BUT..."

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:
Redknapps HT analysis “yes it was offside but you’ve still got to get your head on it”. Well surely being offside gives u an advantage to do just that you stupid clueless cunt! How can you criticise defenders for not properly picking up a player whose offside!?

We were right in it until the first goal , I neither think Woolwich were that great or we were that terrible , Poll took the wind out of our sails and put an engine on their vessel. Take the dodgy goals out and it could of easily been a draw.

so maybe we deserve 1 point, ok, I can probably agree with that, but that for me shows we under performed today.

Back
Top Bottom