Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you have a wife?
...AND a kid... imagine that???!

Can't one cunt be angry at another cunt without bringing FAAAAAAMILY into it?
You know I don't really mean it...
We're all feeling like right dozy loser cunts right now... let's not let football get in the way of that shall we?

On my way out of that place Sissoko looked a £30M international player today, just saying
I wouldn’t go that far but it was probably his best performance. I’m still waiting for him to go an entire game without at least one horrible misplaced/weighted pass or bad touch tho.

Redknapps HT analysis “yes it was offside but you’ve still got to get your head on it”. Well surely being offside gives u and advantage to do just that you stupid clueless cunt! How can you criticise defenders for not properly picking up a player whose offside!?

This is so true. Offsides happen to all teams sometimes but there is always the right to complain because the other side gets an unfair advantage, they basically get a free header, kick potentially as the defender isn't able to challenge on an equal basis. Fucking moronic attitude, the issue is poor officiating.

so maybe we deserve 1 point, ok, I can probably agree with that, but that for me shows we under performed today.

Hard to say for me because without the dodgy goals I thought there were signs we were getting into the game and were doing more with less of the ball than Woolwich, think we were robbed and can't help thinking that is the deciding factor of the game.

...AND a kid... imagine that???!

Can't one cunt be angry at another cunt without bringing FAAAAAAMILY into it?
You know I don't really mean it...
We're all feeling like right dozy loser cunts right now... let's not let football get in the way of that shall we?
Live by yer anger ya wee nonce.

Listen. I don’t give a fuck if you want to give me abuse. I lap it up like a dug in aboot cald chips.

I was just worried about yer wife. That’s aw, wee man.

Hard to say for me because without the dodgy goals I thought there were signs we were getting into the game and were doing more with less of the ball than Woolwich, think we were robbed and can't help thinking that is the deciding factor of the game.

That's fair because without the goals the entire game could have swung the other way, a goal changes the whole game and the goal should never have happened. As soon as they got the free kick there I thought what a great place to have a free kick this'll be a goal.

Back
Top Bottom