Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes - they may have won one game but there is nothing I repeat nothing I envy about them!

From their shitty death bowl stadium, to their players who only turn up when they feel like it, to their bourgeois cunt fans who boo their own manager when 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go.

Yes - barring a Man City implosion the title dream is over for this season.

Yes - we were uncharacteristically bullied by these in the first half - this will have hurt the players and the manager to no end.

But.........

We move on

We will beat these at Wembley!

We will finish above these!

We will qualify for the champions league!

And the Spurs go marching on!!!!!!!!

I hope we put a lot more attention towards Europe and the Fa Cup not saying the league isn't important and top 4 is a must but still best put attention elsewhere this is Citys to lose

Piss poor all round except for Sanchez and maybe Sissoko in spells.

Too many key injuries and players carrying injuries. So frustrating. Not having Wanyama in games like this and Utd is a massive loss (compounded by Toby’s injury meaning Dier plays CB). And we’re massively reliant on Eriksen for creativity who too often doesn’t turn up in the big games especially when the rest of the team aren’t on song.

Really disappointed with that performance. To say those ratty cunts were more up for it than us is embarrassing. Nowhere near acceptable and needs a massive fucking reaction in the coming weeks.

This result will sting (as derby losses always do). But we will have to roll up our sleeves and move on.

It was obvious that a lot of players were playing knackered but that's only half an excuse. This always seems to happen right before and after CL games so that might be a factor but again not an excuse.

Sissoko, Davinson, Davies and Vertonghen were the ones who gave a fucking damn out of the starters. Son and Llorente brought energy but came on way too late to make an impact.

It sucks, but life and football is filled with ups and downs. We march on.

The only positive from this is that I now have the inspiration to build a time machine and then go to the training ground yesterday & cut my throat in front of the players to show how much this means to us.

I'm not happy

DO6_BhcWkAE58OY.jpg

What's deserved got to do with it , if ya can't be good be competitive and we were for all 94 minutes of that game imo. At any level of sport no matter who you are it doesn't always happen for you and you just cant produce what you know your capable of but you keep ya head and stick at it , i thought we did that and had a few half decent chances , Woolwich were better but they were still gifted it.

It's got everything to do with it because we didn't compete at all IMO, we were woeful up front today, wanting much too long on the ball, poor passing, poor shooting, poor through ball, failure to get in behind, lack of aggression. We didn't deserve more than we got in my opinion. That doesn't change that Woolwich didn't deserve three points from two dodgy goals either, of course, but from our point of view I don't feel like we deserved 3 points, 1 at most.

This performance is the beginning of the end of the Pochettino era.

Alli will leave in the summer along with Eriksen and Rose. Pochettino will leave for Real Madrid and will try to take Davinson and Winks there with him.
Kane will stay for another season but will eventually move to Man U and have an anti-climax of a career.

After a few years in the new stadium with an NFL London franchise secure and more popular than a mid-table Moyes managed Spurs, Levy and ENIC will sell the club for an enormous profit.
You will look back on this prophecy, ignore its accuracy, and call me a cunt.
No .. it's alright... I won't bother to wait... I'll call you a cunt now... you prophetic cunt!

Did you enjoy 'your win' today???

Bahahaha the cunt Jamie Redknapp on the first goal.

"Was it a free kick? Absolutely not, BUT as Mustafi said: Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't"
*the goal is shown*
"Was is an offside? Yes, fractionally, BUT..."

:avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom