Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking awesome.
Had to sit through this shitfest, and paid £6.99 for the privilege of doing so

And I have to spend the afternoon in the company of a truckload of ten year old girls at my daughter's birthday party.

:(

Dunno about you guys but I'm just not enjoying this season as much as last. There's been a few great results, like Madrid, but we just don't seem to be hitting our stride or look as good as last season. Statistically we're better than last season, but some of the magic doesn't seem to be there for me. Usually I'd be raving at this point and everyone would call me a melt and so on, yet this is my first post on this entire thread.

Hopefully we lighten up in December, January. Maybe it's just Wembley. I don't think we've got any chance of winning the league, so perhaps that's why I care so little about league fixtures, I'm not sure, just not feeling it. The players, Alli and Dembele especially, just don't seem to be enjoying their football.

Thought thought Sanchez and Jan were brilliant today, Alli was very poor.

Chopping and changing the team and playing at Wembley doesn't help - we were hideously inconsistent at the start of last season too before we hit our stride over the Christmas period and the throughout the second half of the season.

It sucks, but we'll move on. I won't be bothered by a small defeat to a falling club when we're making long-term progress.

Hard pill to swallow and we deserved to lose today, despite the fact that they won on shit decisions. They'll be celebrating like they won the league. This is a speed bump along the way and one to forget.

Onwards and upwards.

Media are going to be fucking awful all week now

Last season we barely got a mention, but that was fine because we knew how good we were, even if no one else did.

Now every week it's "Tottenham this, Tottenham that, Poch will leave, have to win a trophy, Eriksen world class, Kane has to leave". Every pundit before the game had us down to win this. The media have gone from ignoring us to massively over rating us and thinking we should be winning every single game and when we don't the entire squad have to move to achieve anything in their career. Bit tiresome.

Shit start to the weekend. Very disappointed with the performance. Let's hope this is just a one off game and get back to winning ways with the next game. Later all

If we are ever going to win anything, Poch has to somehow change something about our away record in these big games, it's appalling and I have no idea why that should be, so WTF Poch can do I have no idea.

tenor.gif

The results fair even though both goals had dodgy decisions and loads of other dodgy decisions all game. They turned up for a derby, we didnt.

It's unforgivable not to have passion in this fixture - I just don't get it it should be there by default. Tactics also wrong why didn't we try and get in behind them? Lack of tempo, lack of aggression which was needed to swing momentum back our way.

This performance is the beginning of the end of the Pochettino era.

Alli will leave in the summer along with Eriksen and Rose. Pochettino will leave for Real Madrid and will try to take Davinson and Winks there with him.
Kane will stay for another season but will eventually move to Man U and have an anti-climax of a career.

After a few years in the new stadium with an NFL London franchise secure and more popular than a mid-table Moyes managed Spurs, Levy and ENIC will sell the club for an enormous profit.

You will look back on this prophecy, ignore its accuracy, and call me a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom