Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bigger we get with more irons in the fire, the less concerning these games get, I remember when we were the west ham, these were our 2 games a season

They will fuck up guaranteed

They just gave a standing ovation to someone who REFUSES TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM

Says it all
Indeed. Still confident we'll finish above them. Damn shame that we couldn't at least match our previous draws under Poch at the Emirates, but fuck it.

Today has been a familiar feeling, in the same vein as waking up and realising you've wet the bed. Going to clear off before the inevitable vitriol, but massively disappointed today. That wasn't the Spurs I believe we are. HOPE we are.

Dunno about you guys but I'm just not enjoying this season as much as last. There's been a few great results, like Madrid, but we just don't seem to be hitting our stride or look as good as last season. Statistically we're better than last season, but some of the magic doesn't seem to be there for me. Usually I'd be raving at this point and everyone would call me a melt and so on, yet this is my first post on this entire thread.

Hopefully we lighten up in December, January. Maybe it's just Wembley. I don't think we've got any chance of winning the league, so perhaps that's why I care so little about league fixtures, I'm not sure, just not feeling it. The players, Alli and Dembele especially, just don't seem to be enjoying their football.

Thought thought Sanchez and Jan were brilliant today, Alli was very poor.

Back
Top Bottom