Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could definitely see Ozil giving zero fucks when that fixture rolls around.

Meh. We've been under par; almost certainly because of Toby and Wanyama missing with a knackered Dier and a still-not-fully-fit Kane. And no alternative option for Davies today.

Meanwhile their breakthrough was from a shambolic refereeing decision.

Dunno, just can't bring myself to self-harm over this one.

tenor.gif

The bigger we get with more irons in the fire, the less concerning these games get, I remember when we were the west ham, these were our 2 games a season

They will fuck up guaranteed

They just gave a standing ovation to someone who REFUSES TO SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM

Says it all

Winks should have started. 1000%. He pulls the strings with his passing and no one else in our CM can do that like he does. Also Dele should no longer be an automatic starter, bench him and let him fight for his place again.

Could definitely see Ozil giving zero fucks when that fixture rolls around.

Meh. We've been under par; almost certainly because of Toby and Wanyama missing with a knackered Dier and a still-not-fully-fit Kane. And no alternative option for Davies today.

Meanwhile their breakthrough was from a shambolic refereeing decision.

Dunno, just can't bring myself to self-harm over this one.

tenor.gif

Agreed. Only issue will be Monday facing the gooners at work. I suppose "Fuck you" will just have to suffice as a comeback!

We'll be fine when Pochettino decides to play his strongest eleven each week.

Based on our recent history under Poch, we won't see a gutless performance like this in quite a while. I feel sorry for West Brom next week.

Tough one to swallow, but next time ref decisions go for us, nobody should complain. It all evens out in the end, but it sucks that we are screwed in a derby.

Biggest fallacy in the game that decisions even themselves out.

When do N .Ireland get the chance for the decisions to even themselves out in this WC ?
Oh they don't do they, a bad decision knocked them right out.
Bah !

You can't go too heavy on Mike Dean when you are not the races yourself. We failed to take our chances and have to learn from this painful performance.

Christmas has come early for Neville and the rest of the Sky goons, they sound like they got that extra cheer in their voices for some fucking reason. Can't imagine why.

Back
Top Bottom