Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont care how sloppy wet and deep sky sports Woolwich blowjobs gets , I maintain that they beat us with two offside goals and created little apart else apart from a couple of chancers on the break that wouldn't have happened without the luxury of a two goal lead

The perfect storm, a day when simply things didn't go right and the opposition were very much up for it. A shite day at the office, put it behind us, move on and fuck Mike Dean, Goggle eyed twat and that absolute bastard Xhaka

This performance is the beginning of the end of the Pochettino era.

Alli will leave in the summer along with Eriksen and Rose. Pochettino will leave for Real Madrid and will try to take Davinson and Winks there with him.
Kane will stay for another season but will eventually move to Man U and have an anti-climax of a career.

After a few years in the new stadium and with an NFL London franchise secure and more popular than a mid-table Moyes managed Spurs, Levy and ENIC will sell the club for an enormous profit.

You will look back on this prophecy, ignore its accuracy, and call me a cunt.
I see what your trying to do there...
Come out with the ultimate melt,so as the real melters don't bother and give us a rest.

Are we though? By what measurement. So much better than Woolwich and a point ahead.
Constancy and improvement in the Champions League. Grinding out smaller games that we used to slip up to. Trust and long-term contentment with the manager instead of a roulette. Yeah it sucks, I don't disagree that losing the NLD is terrible. But in the recent years it's changed from this is our one big moment to this is one of the big moments. After this, we still have positives to look to and this doesn't define our season.

the team selection wasn't great tbh but the players still need to perform. i would have played rose and aurier at wing back and started winks in midfield. i can't work out why rose wasn't selected. our front 3 were awful for the most part too. i'm fucking gutted

This performance is the beginning of the end of the Pochettino era.

Alli will leave in the summer along with Eriksen and Rose. Pochettino will leave for Real Madrid and will try to take Davinson and Winks there with him.
Kane will stay for another season but will eventually move to Man U and have an anti-climax of a career.

After a few years in the new stadium with an NFL London franchise secure and more popular than a mid-table Moyes managed Spurs, Levy and ENIC will sell the club for an enormous profit.

You will look back on this prophecy, ignore its accuracy, and call me a cunt.

Come on man don't be silly

Their best performance in a year, one of our worst (probably due to lack of match fitness for Kane, Alli and Dier).

It hurts, but I'm even more convinced than I was before that we'll finish above them.

Worst game of the season. That first goal was a joke and completely changed the game.

Wasn’t happy with Poch taking Dembele off it should’ve been Sissoko imo.

Embarrassing performance really we weren’t up to it and we’ve already lost to Chelsea, United and now Woolwich this season. Not happy about that at all.

Back
Top Bottom