Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down, there's no need to swear at me. I have been noticing his posts over the many months and all he does is knock Sonny, even after Sonny has played very well etc. Therefore, I conclude that mindblown dislikes Sonny due to his race, there can be no other reason. Why don't you get mindblown to prove to us all that he does not hate Sonny due to his race?
No need to swear? Yet there's a need to call someone a racist without a shred of evidence?

Don Giovanni Don Giovanni will say the Earth is flat just to get a rise out of people. He also equally hated our white players, dark skinned players, and would probably hate an Antarctica penguin in a kit if we gave him the chance.

You Son cheerleaders take things so personal when people hate on Son around here.

That injury sucked ass, bloody Qataris, did you see the qatari player mock Sonny's broken arm with his goal celebration? Should have been shot, the filthy bomb chucker.

You are the kind of fking Koreans who ask all the foreign celebrities questions like "do you know kimchi?" and "do you know psy?", humiliating our country. I am fking Korean myself, and I hate Koreans like you. That Qatari player's celebration has nothing to do with Sonny. If you think he knows that Son needs to serve in the army soon, you better wake up. The world doesnt revolve around Korea.

your suspicions are based on the fact that he knocks on son even when he has a good match? i suppose lamela haters are also a load of racists too? messi fans shitting on ronaldo do so because of race? accusing someone for being racist then follows it up with bigoted statements regarding qatari people and the stereotypical "bomb chucking" man of islam. that right there was in-you-face racist, i am of the opinion you should be banned

You are the kind of fking Koreans who ask all the foreign celebrities questions like "do you know kimchi?" and "do you know psy?", humiliating our country. I am fking Korean myself, and I hate Koreans like you. That Qatari player's celebration has nothing to do with Sonny. If you think he knows that Son needs to serve in the army soon, you better wake up. The world doesnt revolve around Korea.

Firstly, I am Australian, who happens to have an affinity for Korea. Second, you presume too much. Get off your high horse. You are 'fking Korean'? Clap clap.

Last edited:
your suspicions are based on the fact that he knocks on son even when he has a good match? i suppose lamela haters are also a load of racists too? messi fans shitting on ronaldo do so because of race? accusing someone for being racist then follows it up with bigoted statements regarding qatari people and the stereotypical "bomb chucking" man of islam. that right there was in-you-face racist, i am of the opinion you should be banned
It does not matter what you, or others, think.

:dembelelol:
This thread since pondscum began trolling.
1- calls Don Giovanni Don Giovanni a racist purely based on criticism of Sonny

2- calls Qatari player "filthy bomb chucker" within a few posts.

Glad the cunt has been binned, but fuck me, that was the most ironic/ iconic piece of posting I've seen on here. Hilarious stuff.

:deledoubt:

You should not take pride in other people's downfalls. How about a little bit of sense and sensibility?

No need to swear? Yet there's a need to call someone a racist without a shred of evidence?

Don Giovanni Don Giovanni will say the Earth is flat just to get a rise out of people. He also equally hated our white players, dark skinned players, and would probably hate an Antarctica penguin in a kit if we gave him the chance.

You Son cheerleaders take things so personal when people hate on Son around here.
But the fact is that he still has not publicly answered my question, do actions not speak a thousand words?

You should not take pride in other people's downfalls. How about a little bit of sense and sensibility?
Listen mate. If you make a fool of yourself being hypocritical then don't be surprised if "sense & sensibility" takes a back seat.
You call someone out for being a racist with zero evidence to back it up.
You then refer to a middle eastern country as "filthy bomb chuckers"
Assuming for one moment you are not the village idiot, don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Listen mate. If you make a fool of yourself being hypocritical then don't be surprised if "sense & sensibility" takes a back seat.
You call someone out for being a racist with zero evidence to back it up.
You then refer to a middle eastern country as "filthy bomb chuckers"
Assuming for one moment you are not the village idiot, don't you see how ridiculous you sound?
Yeah, I was having a bad day. People should relax a little hey?

Back
Top Bottom