Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VMv5GJN.jpg

손흥민, 이번 주 수술 예정...회복에 4주 소요

Son Heung-Min needs surgery because of the fracture of the radius and the ulna. It takes four weeks of recovery time.

OMG KFA sucks so bad it is about to relinquish 30 plus years streak of Korea going to the World Cup main tourney. WTF. Only good thing from this is keeping Son rested over the cup period instead of running him exhausted and exposed to more possible fucked up injuries like this

Show one ounce of solid evidence that Don Giovanni Don Giovanni hates Sonny due to his race and I'll bin him right now. If not then you can fuck right off with the racist accusations with no backing.
Calm down, there's no need to swear at me. I have been noticing his posts over the many months and all he does is knock Sonny, even after Sonny has played very well etc. Therefore, I conclude that mindblown dislikes Sonny due to his race, there can be no other reason. Why don't you get mindblown to prove to us all that he does not hate Sonny due to his race?

your accusations just make it seem like you have insecurities and/or a complex relating to your ethnicity and the evil white man. whether your feelings are justified or not, someone disagreeing with you does not equal them being a racist. prove he IS a racist
Insecurities? A complex due to my ethnicity? Evil white man? What are you on about mate? Why don't you get mindblown to prove to us all that he ISNT a racist?

Calm down, there's no need to swear at me. I have been noticing his posts over the many months and all he does is knock Sonny, even after Sonny has played very well etc. Therefore, I conclude that mindblown dislikes Sonny due to his race, there can be no other reason. Why don't you get mindblown to prove to us all that he does not hate Sonny due to his race?

...innocent until proven guilty, maybe?

U casually acuse someone of being a racist, but you object to a bit of swearing?

Get a fuckin' grip.

That injury sucked ass, bloody Qataris, did you see the qatari player mock Sonny's broken arm with his goal celebration? Should have been shot, the filthy bomb chucker.

That injury sucked ass, bloody Qataris, did you see the qatari player mock Sonny's broken arm with his goal celebration? Should have been shot, the filthy bomb chucker.

....And has the planet-sized balls to call someone else out on suspicions of racism????????????

For your own sake, I hope you are merely trolling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom