Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy is a vital player for us. Whether starting or as an impact sub. It's a squad game.
21 goals, and not even top scorer, is amazing. That's more than any of our players between 1996 and 2004 for god's sake.

Agree.

He can be frustrating, but I could imagine United fans being frustrated with Ronaldo in his early days. Not comparing the two but because they both have a desire to score or create goalscoring chances. Son has changed many games when coming off the bench and won many games when he's started. A vital player who will only improve under Poch.

Oh shut the fuck up nobody cares about your Lamela vs Son bullshit, they both play for the same fucking club and that club is Tottenham Hotspur.

Actually, only one plays for the club now. The other has barely even been at the training ground for the last 7 months. But I agree, Lamela Vs Son isn't a debate now. There's been a decisive winner.

Oh shut the fuck up nobody cares about your Lamela vs Son bullshit, they both play for the same fucking club and that club is Tottenham Hotspur.
Great post! I look to spurs forums for news as there is less click bait and spin than on the news websites but every time I look at the new stuff in the Lamela thread it's just people arguing over nothing.
:lamelaaghh:

It's as clear as day that you dislike Sonny due to his race. There can be no other reason. So, tell the world, you hate Asians.
I have never, nor will I ever dislike a Spurs player. The only only thing bothers me is how he is massively overrated by some in this forum.

He's a decent player but limited, nothing special. The same goes to Davies, Wanyama, Sissoko, Trippier, Wimmer, Nkoudou etc.

Our club will never win anything of note having players of those calibre in it's strongest 11 but no doubt they could all make a good squad players for a club of our size and ambitions.

As for calling me racist, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have never, nor will I ever dislike a Spurs player. The only only thing bothers me is how he is massively overrated by some in this forum.

He's a decent player but limited, nothing special. The same goes to Davies, Wanyama, Sissoko, Trippier, Wimmer, Nkoudou etc.

Our club will never win anything of note having players of those calibre in it's strongest 11 but no doubt they could all make a good squad players for a club of our size and ambitions.

Scores 21 goals and registers 7 assists all the while not always being a regular starter and you dub him an average squad player and over rated? The fuck does the guy have to do to get the recognition he deserves?

Massively overrated? Limited? Nothing special? Having seen many of your posts, I conclude that you do not know anything about football. You are a joker of the highest order.

Oh, you are not a racist? Prove it then.

Massively overrated? Limited? Nothing special? Having seen many of your posts, I conclude that you do not know anything about football. You are a joker of the highest order.

Oh, you are not a racist? Prove it then.

your accusations just make it seem like you have insecurities and/or a complex relating to your ethnicity and the evil white man. whether your feelings are justified or not, someone disagreeing with you does not equal them being a racist. prove he IS a racist

Embarrassing, worthless gooner maggot scum

Click bait articles suggesting broken arm and "up to" 8 weeks out.

Actual content says suspected break was confirmed after scans to be forearm fracture.

He'll be back in training by the time the season starts imo.

Back
Top Bottom