Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No words needed.................
Cz-5xgOWIAA1UC5.jpg
except for... BRING ME SUNSHINE!!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2g6m02qyat8gs0wo0sw0k8wcg_640.gif

I wonder when we last won 2 league games & Woolwich lost 2 in the same week?

Rose was superb again. Best left back in the league! Another good cameo from sissoko.
eriksen looked dangerous again.
Winks slotted in nicely.

I think the rest will do us good as we still look a bit edgy & rusty in both of our last 2 games against the relegation battlers.

Last edited:
Disgraceful comment after what he has done for us the last two years. He has just come back from injury. Give him a break. Why not actually show support. Easy to do so when he is banging em in isn't it.
Get off your high horse, it's a match thread loads of flippant, unsupportive abuse flying about. I don't need your sanctimonious shit to remind me about Kane's last 2 years.

Wonder how many goals these two have been involved in this season......
They are fucking immense in every aspect of their game, with and without the ball. Both committed and hard as fucking nails, never pull out of challenges. Their attitude is always positive, never see their heads drop if they miss place a pass or make an error, instead they always look to make up for it, always looking to receive the ball. The team is built around them.

Last edited:
They are fucking immense in every aspect of their game, with and without the ball. Both committed and hard as fucking nails, never pull out of challenges. Their attitude is always positive, never see their heads drop if they miss place a pace or make an error, instead they always look to make up for it, always looking to receive the ball. The team is built around them.

And to think Walker was just a bit part of the Naughton package......and Rose cost about 1M

Yes... yes, exactly that.
That is precisely what he is contractually obliged to do...
PRICK!

Lighten up FFS... we won!!!
You lighten up - you're the one taking the comment literally and you've scoured through a match thread to pick up on shit said during the game. What a sad cunt.

Sean Dyche is such an annoying little ginger. Saying the ref was unfair to his side and that's why they lost. No you lost cause you suck. Saying Sissoko should have been sent off. Barnes should have been sent off for making 5-6 cardable offenses. Cunt.

Harry Kane is guilty of this.
To be fair most of them hve been guilty, even the full backs.
It's ok for a striker to have a selfish trait imo, to an extent. If only soldado wouldn't hve been so unselfish v Florence. Yet it's less forgivable for others I think.
I was always one of those players who got a buzz from setting up a goal from a nice pass, probably more than scoring one. If someone was in a better position I'd pass to them, or try.
Obviously I Didn't score that many goals .

Last season when everyone was singing the praises of Harry Kane I made a comment about I hope the majority will feel the same when he hits a rough patch.
It's amazing how fickle fans can be.
From donkey championship level not fit to wear a Spurs shirt, to best striker in the PL and £100m plus, one of our own, back to a shit pub player all in the space of 40 months.
Every player has a bad patch. Players wise up and give you less space. I am sure Harry will put his head down and come out on top. he's still just 23 ff and he been top English goalscorer for 2 of his 3 full seasons in the PL. that's 96 apps in the PL and 56 goals

Think we look better playing a back 3, not sure if Pochettino would of changed if Toby was fit today.
Got a bit of a break so hopefully we get everyone fit.

Back
Top Bottom