Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few seasons ago we probably would have lost that game 0:1 - great result and character to come back.

Gooners dropping 6 points in 4 days - love it

Last edited:
Having seen it since, yes I agree he was a bit lucky.. not a nailed on red but some ref's would have given it..

That's right you don't need to give a ref like Kevin Friend (big Leicester fan) the chance to make a decision
It was wreckless and unnecessary

Poch needs to have a word

It's bad enough with Coco!

Few seasons ago we probably would have lost that game 0:1 - great result and character to come back.

Gooners dropping 6 point in 4 days - love it
My gooner mate was giving it the biggun last weekend when they went top for a few hours.

Am enjoying reminding him that it's some achievement to go from top to 9 points behind in a week. Remarkable stuff.:sandroscream:

Surely a red...
1596.jpg

I asked first!!!

I realise that some things said 'in the heat of battle' during a match when emotions are running high (good and bad) need explaining or dissecting afterwards.... but come on, of all the players to (momentarily) slate, you don't half pick 'em!
You probably could've mentioned half a dozen other players, and be fending off all the 'agrees'... as it is, you must've realised you'd get some flak in some of the responses... don't act all surprised!!

And I didn't have to exactly scour through the thread... it was there right in front of me!

Aaaaaanyhoo, as I said, we won, with or without Kane's help!!
It's a team game after all... and, believe it or not, despite some of the 'conflicts and running battles' on here... we're all on the same team here! (except some of the Trolls, whom I haven't worked out just yet!!)

Time to hug it out, Bro!

:dierpochhug:

I admit I was overly harsh on Kane, and undoubtedly due to his high standards its more noticeable when he hits the low notes. However, I don't think he should be exempt from criticism, because he is Harry and he is Tottenham.
I am not usually a gloom merchant or overly critical of our players, and was delighted with the win - however at 2-1 up i was shitting myself as I've sat through 30 years of us throwing leads away.
You're right though, come here son...
:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom