Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Decent 3 points. We weren't great but we weren't bad either and you always felt we were going to get there in the end. Atmosphere was gash near me but good from the usual areas. Sissoko's challenge barely looked booking worthy in person, though I admit I barely saw it. 3 points. COYS.

With one of the best goalkeepers, one of the best central defenders and one of the best strikers and the youngest team in the league.

Bright times.

Let's give Jan his due too, barely ever makes a mistake

We have the best back 5 by a mile then with the protection in front it's so reassuring

Can't wait for Lamela so we can defend more up the pitch too like last year, I feel he inspired the others to do more too

Let's give Jan his due too, barely ever makes a mistake

We have the best back 5 by a mile then with the protection in front it's so reassuring

Can't wait for Lamela so we can defend more up the pitch too like last year, I feel he inspired the others to do more too

Agreed.

I sort of feel we haven't really defended or pressed from the front since the City game if I am honest with you. I mean Alli, Eriksen and Kane tend to run towards the defender to try and hurry them up but it's not with the same intensity. Lamela is ferocious when he does it.

_93020936_walker-rose.jpg

Our formation is so narrow tbh.

How the fuck do you think Rose and Walker get so much room? It's not because they wear Old Spice you know.

If we win our next game I might feel contentment for the first time in my life. Please.

Looks like the fixtures are kind to us for once! A nice bit of rest and preparation for once, giod chance for the gooners to drop points as well against West Brom!

Get off your high horse, it's a match thread loads of flippant, unsupportive abuse flying about. I don't need your sanctimonious shit to remind me about Kane's last 2 years.

You lighten up - you're the one taking the comment literally and you've scoured through a match thread to pick up on shit said during the game. What a sad cunt.

I asked first!!!

I realise that some things said 'in the heat of battle' during a match when emotions are running high (good and bad) need explaining or dissecting afterwards.... but come on, of all the players to (momentarily) slate, you don't half pick 'em!
You probably could've mentioned half a dozen other players, and be fending off all the 'agrees'... as it is, you must've realised you'd get some flak in some of the responses... don't act all surprised!!

And I didn't have to exactly scour through the thread... it was there right in front of me!

Aaaaaanyhoo, as I said, we won, with or without Kane's help!!
It's a team game after all... and, believe it or not, despite some of the 'conflicts and running battles' on here... we're all on the same team here! (except some of the Trolls, whom I haven't worked out just yet!!)

Time to hug it out, Bro!

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom