Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our medical staff's 'record' is exceptional

I rather brace myself for the worst - anything else would be a bonus

To be honest id already written him off in terms of having an impact on our season now. Even if this hadn't happened, you're not goin to see last seasons kaboul if he's only got a few games to play since being out all season.

Best to let the big fella rest up and hit the pre season hard.

"Younes Kaboul was speaking on behalf of Thomas Cook Sport, Official Travel Partner of Tottenham. Secure your seat against Sunderland with a Match Break from £239 per person and enter a draw to play at White Hart Lane – visit www.thomascooksport.com or call 0844 800 9900."
Went from loving that article to hating it in just a few seconds.

Its a joke, the game is "sold out" apparently, yet they can punt these well over the odds shitty packages... :levywhoa:

I'm gonna have a sex wee in my pants when I see Kaboul and Vertonghen line up together for the first. I just hope that they can have a regular partnership for the whole season!

Knee Tendonitis or some shit.. Sounds awful... I don't think it's something which can heal, so yeah it's a chronic problem which can only be treated regularly.

What is it with our best defenders having fucking chronic injuries?!

Is this cronic knee problem anything other then pure, wild speculation?

Is there any sort of official comment on it anywhere?

Not wanting to disrupt the Jan - Daws combo, but if we progress with the Europa it would be could to have for rotation, also can do a job at right back.

Anyone know?
Hi FR, you know my views on this. I think a lot of the uninformed/Dawson dissers/ haters (mainly on other forums thankfully) will be getting a shock when OUR CAPTAIN Daws, the one so many have as a back up, leads the team out at Selhurst.

I predict now that Daws will play more more games for us than Kab this season.

Naturally I wish Kab well in his recovery, but putting a player in your 'first XI' who hasn't a competitive game for nearly a year - how does that work? For me, it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom