Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_lk1uaqzsER1qafrh6.gif

There's no doubt that it was time for Kaboul to go, but slagging off the guy who did nothing but serve the club well during his tenure in a respectful and professional manner is a real dick move. Did he perform great last season? No. Did he even have an decent season? No, but he's put a ton of good shifts for us over the years and never did anything disrespectful or negative to the club.

He had a bad season and some injury problems so you publicly tell him off online? Fuck off.
So I'm no longer allowed to put my genuine opinion of Kaboul online? Talk about freedom of speech.

Ahhh 'thinks does something funny - gets caught being a cunt - blantanty makes up rumours and stories about mates to justify being a cunt - looks more like a cunt - accuses others of being a cunt to deflect- tries to say something - thinks does something funny - repeat'

It's a vicious cycle I am afraid my man. The internet be a harsh mistress
Irony is a wonderful thing.

Just thought it was a bit harsh, I make one joke and the whole fucking site jump on my back.
Your comment wasn't a joke but even if it was, it wasn't funny. It was just disrespectful to a player that did little other than try his best and be a consummate professional, even if he's had a bad season or two now.

Look, if you said the same exact thing here, people may disagree but whatever, it's just an internet forum. Doing it directly to him on a public site was where people, and I, took issue with it. There have been certain players that deserve a bit of shit for their actions, but Kaboul didn't. Having a bad season or two alone doesn't justify abuse as long as the player seemed to at least try and had a decent attitude.

I actually did think it was quite funny, cuntish things can still be funny

If you had done it with Paulinho you'd have got a bit of a different reception I bet...

One of our biggest trouble makers!
Feeling left out Youne's

First time, I've heard Poch being criticized and Younes is a known trouble maker, but he might be right.
A boss has to make tough decisions, sometimes be a little devious, who knows what goes on behind the scenes.
As long as we are winning games, nobody really cares about that.

Back
Top Bottom