Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CKErfqYWwAAGqpJ.jpg

Got retweeted by SpursOfficial, so changed my name to this, they've since unretweeted it of course
Makes you look like an utter cunt.

No I insist, making a joke on Twitter surely puts me up there with the likes of hitler?
Meh.....let's see
1. Cunts off our Capt after 8yrs with the club = Cunt
2. Does it on Twitter = Cunt
3. Takes photo of the cutting off = Cunt
4. Re-Tweets picture of cunting off = Cunt
5. Goes onto Spurs forum to show picture off again = Cunt
6. Being proud of counting off your own players = Cunt

Think that covers it. Now fuck off.

Meh.....let's see
1. Cunts off our Capt after 8yrs with the club = Cunt
2. Does it on Twitter = Cunt
3. Takes photo of the cutting off = Cunt
4. Re-Tweets picture of cunting off = Cunt
5. Goes onto Spurs forum to show picture off again = Cunt
6. Being proud of counting off your own players = Cunt

Think that covers it. Now fuck off.
Firstly, you mention that he's captain like it's actually respectable. He was captain for 12 mentions and did bugger all and barely played. He's also a general horrible person. Mates tell me how they wanted photos but he ignored them, unlike the rest of the squad. He also berated the youngsters in the squad, hence why he was isolated by Poch. Does this sound like a man who deserves respect? You mention that he was loyal, he's only been here for so long as for the last 5 years no clubs wanted to take him off our hands. He's been shocking for the last couple of seasons, regularly making mistakes leading to direct chances for the opposition. Generally just doesn't seem like a guy who deserves my utmost respect, and you're making out like it's a sin that I offended him. Get a grip. And regarding me being a cunt for doing it behind a computer screen, doesn't that apply for you as well for badmouthing a random guy off the forums behind a computer screen? Slightly hypocritical if you ask me.

Firstly, you mention that he's captain like it's actually respectable. He was captain for 12 mentions and did bugger all and barely played. He's also a general horrible person. Mates tell me how they wanted photos but he ignored them, unlike the rest of the squad. He also berated the youngsters in the squad, hence why he was isolated by Poch. Does this sound like a man who deserves respect? You mention that he was loyal, he's only been here for so long as for the last 5 years no clubs wanted to take him off our hands. He's been shocking for the last couple of seasons, regularly making mistakes leading to direct chances for the opposition. Generally just doesn't seem like a guy who deserves my utmost respect, and you're making out like it's a sin that I offended him. Get a grip. And regarding me being a cunt for doing it behind a computer screen, doesn't that apply for you as well for badmouthing a random guy off the forums behind a computer screen? Slightly hypocritical if you ask me.
Haha the more you type the bigger the cunt you look, keep going.

Ahhh 'thinks does something funny - gets caught being a cunt - blantanty makes up rumours and stories about mates to justify being a cunt - looks more like a cunt - accuses others of being a cunt to deflect- tries to say something - thinks does something funny - repeat'

It's a vicious cycle I am afraid my man. The internet be a harsh mistress

tumblr_lk1uaqzsER1qafrh6.gif

There's no doubt that it was time for Kaboul to go, but slagging off the guy who did nothing but serve the club well during his tenure in a respectful and professional manner is a real dick move. Did he perform great last season? No. Did he even have an decent season? No, but he's put a ton of good shifts for us over the years and never did anything disrespectful or negative to the club.

He had a bad season and some injury problems so you publicly tell him off online? Fuck off.

Lol. The White Knights of the Internet protecting our very own Danny La Rue impersonator.

It was just a joke. He was less than bang average for 80% of his time at Spurs he's hardly a club legend and by all accounts he was a bit of a cunt around the training ground, he couldn't even make the bench last season. Just another wage thief.

Some of you lot would cheer on Hitler if he wore the shirt. Get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom