Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great to see him back tonight, massive player for us:-

u21_wh_430.jpg

Fucking monster.

Oh FFS how fucking cursed ARE we with injuries?
ArseAnal have had players out, yet hasn't seemed to stem their ability to cope and continue winning against all fucking odds.... Yet we've been in freefall since our injuries have struck, well it seems that way!

To be fair, I'd have been very surprised if Kaboom would've walked straight back into the team on Sunday to face City of all teams, but even so, hearing his name read out as one of the subs woul've helped galvanise spirit pre-match... But no, we don't even get that 'crumb' of comfort...

thanks injury curse, you've worked your magic again!!!
Happy now you spiteful cunt?

Let's not worry too much until we hear more information. It was said that he complained of an 'upper leg' problem while sprinting for a ball - it could well be a thigh strain or something similar.

Blatent 'I got the injury assessment correct' post

:ade:

A grade one thigh strain won't be anything major at all - but I doubt we'll see him playing for the first team again this season as we already have a settled centre-back pairing. He might be on the bench for the last two games or so just in case anyone gets injured.

Too injury prone to be relied upon. If anyone wants to buy I think we should sell and get a decent back-up for Dawson/Verts/Caulker. Brilliant player when fit, but this is getting silly.

That would be a bit of an insult to a player who's still just 27 years old.

He was a standout performer in the league last season, not just for Spurs.

I look forward to having him back.

Back
Top Bottom