Would you cash in now?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ummmmmmmmmmm, na, I don't normally give a shit about other sports but look at Japan in the rugby world cup, they could have gone for an amazing draw, but they said no, they were going to stick it to the man and make history.

No way would I cash out now. This is the time to double down and go for it. If the lads fall short then that's painful for them and us, but the opportunity to push on and achieve something great is within touching distance.

If Harry Kane goes down injured with the Zika virus there would be an absolute stampede of To Dare is to do purists running for that big red 'cash in now' button.

Which is what I would do. Highest ever prem finish, first finish above the scum for ages, champions league money and respect guaranteed.

PS I spell it Bill Nich because I'm a fucking maverick. :dembelefingers:

If Harry Kane goes down injured with the Zika virus there would be an absolute stampede of To Dare is to do purists running for that big red 'cash in now' button.

Which is what I would do. Highest ever prem finish, first finish above the scum for ages, champions league money and respect guaranteed.

PS I spell it Bill Nich because I'm a fucking maverick. :dembelefingers:
Nah, we'd just play Alli up front
Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose

Dembele - Dier

Son - Eriksen - Chadli

Alli​

What's yours, Rooney?
Untitled2.jpg

12144199_609483232526392_1978664835_n.jpg

Cashing in now is for wimps.

The season is the season. How good you are in it is determined at the end, not half way through.

Oh, and the author of the article is a tool. What sort of cockwomble says this....

Whatever happens, first, fourth or god forbid, fifth again, let’s just enjoy the journey, COYS!!
?

God forbid fifth again? Fucking entitled, fairweather, daytripper, newbie plastic fan gooner maggot troll multicunt. :pochserious2:

No I wouldn't. At the start of the season I wasn't expecting top four - just another top six finish with some improvement on the pitch and maybe a cup run was what I was looking for this season. In my opinion we shouldn't cash out because we have everything to gain and little to lose. I'm proud of how our team have played this season and I hope to keep it up - more importantly, I'm enjoying watching us play great football and I wouldn't want to cut that short!

I'm proud of how our team have played this season and I hope to keep it up - more importantly, I'm enjoying watching us play great football and I wouldn't want to cut that short!

good point, and yes I am a wimp. In my defence, I did say I was torn, so I'm pleading the 11th amendment, its a woman's perogative to change her mind.:coys:

The season is the season. How good you are in it is determined at the end, not half way through.

Oh, and the author of the article is a tool. What sort of cockwomble says this....

?

God forbid fifth again? Fucking entitled, fairweather, daytripper, newbie plastic fan gooner maggot troll multicunt. :pochserious2:
Bit harsh

Mr Blue , I thought it was a good piece obviously written from the heart of a spurs fan. exploring both sides of a counter intuitive.

"your spurs and we know you are"

Don't mind Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon he's a bellend

If it meant that I'd get the money for coming 3rd then yes I'd cash in. Obviously that may not happen, still awaiting a reply from levy. So as it stands I have decided that we should complete the season come what may.

good point, and yes I am a wimp. In my defence, I did say I was torn, so I'm pleading the 11th amendment, its a woman's perogative to change her mind.:coys:

I think we should go flat out for all league games and rotate for cup games and wouldn't be surprised if Poch adopts this cunning plan!

BTW I know I'm going off thread here but are you related to the lovely 'Michelle' who is the court usher on 'Judge Rinder'?

:ledleylick:

:confused::confused::confused:
I think we should go flat out for all league games and rotate for cup games and wouldn't be surprised if Poch adopts this cunning plan!

BTW I know I'm going off thread here but are you related to the lovely 'Michelle' who is the court usher on 'Judge Rinder'?

:ledleylick:
I have no idea who you're on about

Just seen Leicester's next 5 games after Woolwich next week

Norwich (h)
West Brom (h)
Watford (a)
Newcastle (h)
Palace (a).

That scares me.. 5 of the most out of form teams in the league and potentially 15 points for them.

Just seen Leicester's next 5 games after Woolwich next week

Norwich (h)
West Brom (h)
Watford (a)
Newcastle (h)
Palace (a).

That scares me.. 5 of the most out of form teams in the league and potentially 15 points for them.
Nah. They'll fuck up in at least two of those. Palace and Watford away, and a draw with WB at home. Of course you're right in saying potentially.

Back
Top Bottom