Would you cash in now?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our run in is harder than Leicester's but I still can't accept that we will finish behind them right now. I also think that there will be a late charge by City and Arse. I wouldn't ever cash in though. I want to enjoy everything that this season still has to grow at us. I want to keep seeing our team working hard, fighting hard, and playing fantastic football. I want to keep seeing ànd hearing WHL bouncing. Our club is on a high and I love it. My only specific request is that whatever we achieve is done at Stamford Bridge.

:allitongue::dierno::pochohshit:

Nah. They'll fuck up in at least two of those. Palace and Watford away, and a draw with WB at home. Of course you're right in saying potentially.

That's all we can hope.. I'm still waiting for them to choke but they seem to be getting stronger and stronger.. I just hope they get over confident and, like you say, lose to Watford and Palace.

The only downside to all this is I am suddenly starting to see alot of Spurs fans in my neighborhood when I am out. I thought I was the only Spur man out this way in Africa. Now every pub I go to I bump into someone who supports Spurs. Anyway it's nothing we haven't seen before if we fuck everything up but at least it's fun. Fuck if the Leicester fans believe their team can win the league then surely we can plant a few potatoes and have some faith in our boys.

I just hope we don't become a club like Man city. Did you see their fans leaving the stadium yesterday? Like they suddenly have some fucking right to just win games. That's what happens when you buy success and you get these fckle fucking fans, leave a game becuase your behind to Leicester. Beaten fair and square on their own patch and they run off and sulk. Bunch of wanna be tits. I don't want that happening to us no matter what success we have or don't have.

I just hope we don't become a club like Man city. Did you see their fans leaving the stadium yesterday? Like they suddenly have some fucking right to just win games. That's what happens when you buy success and you get these fckle fucking fans, leave a game becuase your behind to Leicester. Beaten fair and square on their own patch and they run off and sulk. Bunch of wanna be tits. I don't want that happening to us no matter what success we have or don't have.
Agree with this.

When was the last time you saw their fans doing the pozan? Their fans no doubt enjoying every moment.....
article-0-197CBB6B000005DC-254_634x346.jpg

This is now, a League Cup Semi-final only a handful of weeks ago..............
1782451-37646311-2560-1440.jpg

Enjoy the ride. When we arrive at the top, it's going to be bloody painful for the rest.

Bring it on. If we cannot do it this year, we will be around for the coming years too..

That's all we can hope.. I'm still waiting for them to choke but they seem to be getting stronger and stronger.. I just hope they get over confident and, like you say, lose to Watford and Palace.

I have a cunning plan that will take of Leicester so you needn't worry about them. Having not had a Leicester player in my fantasy football team all season I am going to bite the bullet and put in Vardy and Mahrez - I can guarantee that the goals will instantly dry up. Think I'll wait till after the gooner match tho...:eriksenlol::levylol::sonlol:

I'd cash in on second, it's the first time we've been here and it feels dizzy. Not sure what to cash in with the cups... Get CL football and build, and maintain for next season where we can start winning things by getting a good instead of a stuttering start in the league.

Not a chance we're cashing out now!

The best chance in years to win the whole damned thing. Good squad depth in nearly all areas (except that one), an inspirational manager - and this lot are young, inexperienced and weren't meant to do anything. Expectations weren't exactly over-effusive at the start of the season...but with a small squad, Leicester may well burn out. City seem in disarray. It could well be a shoot-out between us and the Scum.

Which one of you wouldn't have taken that (with the Europa League and the FA Cup still being alive) at the start of the season?

We're Tottenham Hotspur. We're just getting started.

Agree with this.

When was the last time you saw their fans doing the pozan? Their fans no doubt enjoying every moment.....
article-0-197CBB6B000005DC-254_634x346.jpg

This is now, a League Cup Semi-final only a handful of weeks ago..............
1782451-37646311-2560-1440.jpg

About 8,000 Everton fans there that night as well, more than double allowed for a league game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...wake-hang-claim-incredible-title-triumph.html

Daily Mail try to predict all matches. They predict that there will be only 1 loss between the top 4 which is ridiculous. They cop out and put all top 4 clashes as draws. They reckon the Scum will win the league and we will end up 4th!
They have us down for a lot of draws but no defeats.
I do not agree with their predictions.

No way!

We might not have this good a chance of winning the league in a long, long time, possibly decades. The league is the big one. Seeing Spurs win it is genuinely one of my main ambitions in life, and would possibly be the best moment of my entire life so far. We will have other chances of winning the Europa League and FA Cup but not necessarily the league.

If I was Poch I would rest Kane, Dembele and most of our other best players in the EL games and concentrate on winning the league. If we fall short, we should still have done well enough to get top four. The FA Cup is do-able because it's not so many games, but the EL is going to be too draining.

If we were just going for fourth I would not say this, but I think we have a genuine chance of winning the league...but only (IMO) if we forget about Europe! And bear in mind this is coming from someone who has been to Russia, Ukraine, Arctic Norway, Poland, Serbia, Azerbaijan etc to watch us in this competition!

A Leicester City fan stands to earn £25,000 if his team win the Premier League title after placing a £5 pre-season bet at 5,000-1.
Leicester are 5 points clear and he has declined an offer to cash in for a guaranteed £3,200.

i would cash in for the £3,200!
especially as i think Woolwich will beat them next.

Back
Top Bottom