Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't read a thing on hear so I may be a boring cunt repeating what others have said, no fucks do I give.

Great to see the boys playing with fight, intensity, intelligence and most importantly with no fear today. Recent performances have lacked in part and on Wed in all of those elements, so a performance like that puts some pride back. It should also give a more positive feeling back amongst fans and players alike again felt that was ebbing away in recent weeks.

The bag of bones is still yet to beat Poch, and today Poch took a 2 foot dildo and rammed it up the fossil's gaping arsehole. People were banging on in this theard about no plan B, take a look at yourselves, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1 and now 3-4-3 (or was it 3-4-1-2). We are probably the most tactical versatile team in the league (Oh, not only do we play with variation we make it work too!!).

No player had a bad game today, standouts were Vertonghen who for me was my MOTM, Rose was magnificent (dominated the Worlds greatest fullback if reports are to be believed), Dembele was not only superb on the ball but thought he was very disciplined today especially 2nd half. Great to see Kane back, whilst clearly not 100% (not expecting him to be) what pleased me was a) didn't expect he would play for as long as he did, b) his touch looks to be back, by that I mean his close control that enables him to get half a yard was clearly there and he was always looking to turn or half turn, good signs. Whilst his final product lacked Son's running with the ball was relentless and always looked a threat and he stretched the scum today. Eriksen, turned up, he put in a massive shift, covered every blade of grass and was also challenging for the ball, more please Christian! Also going to mention Wimmer, he put in a brave performance today, didn't hide or lose confidence following the OG. I've played CB for most of my time playing football and you HAVE to go for those (as Verts and Tripper both did in 2nd half) you have to play to the whistle, but their goal should not have stood, it was fucking offside, end of.

Another trend continues; The scum have recorded their lowest pass completion rate in each season (under Poch), in each game when they play us!!! They did again today! They can't live with us, they can't match us, they are barely hanging on.

Seeing as everyone is telling us was are shit, seeing as we were supposed to be playing against the greatest team in the world, seeing that we are riddled with injuries to our best players, seeing as we were away from home. I am very pleased with this performance. This vermin are all marketing, they have no substance they had TWO weak shots on target at home all game, still rolling around the floor like snivelling pathetic worms.

Moving on;
Walker & Rose have taken knocks today, seeing as it's now international break I don't expect either of them to play for Eng, the same too with Alli, so the break might work in our favour?? In addition Lamella will not play for Argie and doubt Toby will for Belgo. I don't mind if Kane plays for Eng, in fact it will help with his match fitness. So, keeping my fingers crossed that we could be back to full strength side post international break. Fuck the scum.

Last edited:
Not a lot of credit for Verts but in spite of everyone thinking he's a bit of a softie, he's been very secure and immensely focused recently. Has stepped up since Toby got injured,for someone that is said to not really care and be a fair weather player , he's been proving his worth time and time again now.

CwmBWVVWEAEnRAF.jpg

I've always found it a bit odd that their fans giggle and delight over the word 'Spuds' (which is just another word for Potato) when their manager and club both begin with the word 'Arse'.

:goonermong:

I'm dreading this game to be honest, have never felt this negative for a NLD derby before.

I've seen it all now! Can nobody remember the arse fucking that Pires and Henry used to give us?! Only beat them once I think between 1996 and 2008!

Come on pull yourselves together we are doing a great Woolwich fan TV impression

There are going to be lower points in our journey, that's life, but these days low points are losing champions league games and being a couple of points from top, unbeaten in league while a brand new stadium being built, we are doing ok

Get Kane back and we will murder teams, finish some of the 200 we have created so far and fucked up

COYS

I find it odd that you're happy with Wimmer burying one in the back of the net for woolwich, however....
In what way am I happy? I disagree with you about the goal. Get over it, you precious cunt.

I don't agree that he shouldn't have gone for the header, as you are always told to play to the whistle. Your expectation that he should know their players are offside is remarkable and shows a deep lack of understanding of the game.

I also don't agree that he can't smile after the final whistle. He may have been happy we got a good point away to that lot. He may have been relieved that his og didn't cost us all three points. He shouldn't have to run into the dressing room in tears and start self harming.

Other than the completely unavoidable og, I thought he did well and is deserving of a longer run in the team.

Look at all those empty seats before the end!

Your team has the chance to score a last minute winner against the only team that matters to your pathetic existence and you fuck off before full time!

Imagine the Lane 1-1 against the scum, Tottenham going forward and half the fans leave. Genuinely an embarrassment of a club.

So what do the pre-game melts say now? As far as I can see (which admittedly is not as far as the very many experts on here) the formation change worked well, and we gave those cunts the hardest game since they played the dippers. Unlike previous seasons, we're taking points of our rivals. Denied Liverpool 2, the scum 2, and city 3, while racking up 5 for ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom