Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good game from all. I really dig the 5-4-1- think it has a lot of potential for us! Good to see Kane back. Wimmer looked good aside from the unfortunate OG- glad to see him involved! Wish we could have won but a point is definitely better for us than them. We do need to look for goals/wins in the coming fixtures!

Janssen isn't poor. I think he will be brilliant.

He just looks so very, very unprepared to the sheer pace and strenght of opposition players

I think he plays back to the goal too much- needs to work the channels a bit more and move into dangerous spaces. Agree that he has a bright future despite all that.

One thing that I've noticed is that since our wins have evaporated we've bounced enough shots off the post to last the entire season. That should revert at some point and you'd expect us to start scoring a lot of those.

Good game from all. I really dig the 5-4-1- think it has a lot of potential for us! Good to see Kane back. Wimmer looked good aside from the unfortunate OG- glad to see him involved! Wish we could have won but a point is definitely better for us than them. We do need to look for goals/wins in the coming fixtures!

Tough call, Eriksen and Son were knackered to it seemed almost a 5-2-3/3-4-3 depending on where Rose and Trippier were at.

Look at all those empty seats before the end!

Your team has the chance to score a last minute winner against the only team that matters to your pathetic existence and you fuck off before full time!

Imagine the Lane 1-1 against the scum, Tottenham going forward and half the fans leave. Genuinely an embarrassment of a club.

Like I said, "Plastics"!!!!

Back
Top Bottom