Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He didn't have to go for that.
And he didn't have to bury it in the back of the net for them.
Not arguing with you Stu, but I wouldn't be grinning....

Fair dos mate.

I think he's allowed to smile though after a good performance and a good point earned away from home. the OG was just unfortunate in my eyes.

It gets worse.

Some cunt bought one.

Cwk4s5oWQAE1qM3.jpg
Nice to see you out

Relieved not to have lost and yet we could have won but I have lost count over the years how many times I have said that. We have a plan b and should use it more often.
Just hope no more injuries on International duty and Dele not out for too long. Hopefully some of these players should stay at WHL, Walker, Lamela, Kane & Rose.

One thing that I've noticed is that since our wins have evaporated we've bounced enough shots off the post to last the entire season. That should revert at some point and you'd expect us to start scoring a lot

Good use of the correct "revert" over the tempting "regress" there. Kudos.

:adethumbup:

I thought Son really showed what he's capable of in the second half. Even though he didn't score, he drove at their defence several times and caused them problems. we need to see more of that going forward.

They cream themselves over Özil, but Sanchez is their most important player by a mile. When he went out wide after Giroud came on they had nothing really.

He is to Woolwich what Coutinho is to Liverpool or Hazard is to Chelsea. Stop Sanchez and there is a good chance you stop Woolwich. Not sure why they always give Ozil a blow job but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom