Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen isn't poor. I think he will be brilliant.

He just looks so very, very unprepared to the sheer pace and strenght of opposition players

I like Vincent

You get 100% effort and commitment but needs to work on his 1st touch which I'm sure he will and we will have another top class striker!

Despite their goal being offside the draw seems a correct result. I was dreading this one especially with the injuries and the sudden switch of formation.i though at time we looked more dangerous going forward but we were caught a lot with overloads on the right and some better final balls from them lot could have punished us badly. Where I think we benefited the most from the formation change was that is seemed to shake the players out of the recent pattern they've been in and give them some different options to what they have become accustomed to. With Toby in there instead of kev or dier I think it's something that could work for us in the future if needed

Assume you are referring to when the goalkeeper slipped, yes he should have put a challenge in but not sure Son is our bravest player.

That's what worries me

Shades of Paulinho and Adebayor turning their backs on a free kick

Criminal and Dave Mackay would be spinning in his grave

That's what worries me

Shades of Paulinho and Adebayor turning their backs on a free kick

Criminal and Dave Mackay would be spinning in his grave

Think is though we need a wide quick goal scorer type and between him and Nkoudou that's all we have.

Son has talent and has done well in games I just wish he didn't disappear in games sometimes.

Kane definitely added fear to the team - you just know when opponents see Harry Kane in our line up they worry, something that I imagine Janssen doesn't quite bring.. yet, anyway.

It's great to have him back and the only way today would have been better for him is if he scored the winning goal too - but he was good. Few more weeks rest for him and he'll be even better at home to West Ham.

That game week is pretty damn big considering the 4 teams above us all travel away whilst we are at home.

Really though it shouldn't matter how big Cech is he should have gone for it and, at least, drew the red card

I agree it shouldn't matter but Cech could've got to the ball first then went through Son there's no red card or goal and Son is maybe injured. That's presumably what he's thinking but who knows what would've happened. In any case it's certainly not good enough from Son in one of the biggest games of the season.

Back
Top Bottom