Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd have settled for that at the start of the day so can't be unhappy with that result..

Fair play to Poch for changing the formation and catching the super tactician off guard. The Dicks didn't know how to play against us until halfway through the first half.

Yes it was another draw but when you take into account our recent form and who it was against then we have to be satisfied.
A defeat would have been a disaster.

I find it odd that you're happy with Wimmer burying one in the back of the net for woolwich, however....
In what way am I happy? I disagree with you about the goal. Get over it, you precious cunt.

I don't agree that he shouldn't have gone for the header, as you are always told to play to the whistle. Your expectation that he should know their players are offside is remarkable and shows a deep lack of understanding of the game.

I also don't agree that he can't smile after the final whistle. He may have been happy we got a good point away to that lot. He may have been relieved that his og didn't cost us all three points. He shouldn't have to run into the dressing room in tears and start self harming.

Other than the completely unavoidable og, I thought he did well and is deserving of a longer run in the team.

whilst I agree he's better at DM I feel he is always decent option at CB or even FB and I can't see he's really put a foot wrong today.
Fair do's. I thought he was constantly a ball hair away from fucking up. If I heard the phrase "Dier let's it bounce" once, I heard it a dozen times.

A few good last minute interceptions today, but I'd even put that down to bad positioning. I'd rather see us try CCV in a future match if Wimmer is now banished to the basement.

This game said more about Woolwich than Spurs. It shows they aren't ready to win the title, as they have no leadership on the pitch. Which is a result in itself.

Walcott tried to get in front of Wanyame and create a collision, by trying to lean across, as players do. He led with his head and Wanyama was having none of it and brushed him aside. Walcott is cheating bastard and an awful football player and should move on, he's not good enough for a PL title challenging team.
I'm confused... he's not at one is he? ;)

Quite happy about today. After their dodgy goal it never really felt like they would score again to me. Maybe we felt our lack of options from the bench towards the end, with more of an impact sub we might have gone on to win it.

Did you hear those muggy commentators questioning Poch's decision to go three at the back at kick off? Then after 25 mins its all praise. Twats. They never learn to keep it shut do they?

And isn't that five games unbeaten against the scum in the league for Poch now? It's starting to look like he's got Wenger's number.

In what way am I happy? I disagree with you about the goal. Get over it, you precious cunt.

I don't agree that he shouldn't have gone for the header, as you are always told to play to the whistle. Your expectation that he should know their players are offside is remarkable and shows a deep lack of understanding of the game.

I also don't agree that he can't smile after the final whistle. He may have been happy we got a good point away to that lot. He may have been relieved that his og didn't cost us all three points. He shouldn't have to run into the dressing room in tears and start self harming.

Other than the completely unavoidable og, I thought he did well and is deserving of a longer run in the team.
He was slow to get to it, which not only put them offside but made it impossible for his header to go anywhere but the back of the net. It was a horrible play.
Wasn't expecting to be labeled a precious cunt, as you so eloquently put it, for my opinion regarding an incredibly lazy and costly own goal.
I've misread you in the past, apparently.
Good to know.

He was slow to get to it, which not only put them offside but made it impossible for his header to go anywhere but the back of the net. It was a horrible play.
Wasn't expecting to be labeled a precious cunt, as you so eloquently put it, for my opinion regarding an incredibly lazy and costly own goal.
I've misread you in the past, apparently.
Good to know.
Still don't think he could have avoided it. Don't think he was slow. Don't think it was his fault they were offside. Don't think he shouldn't smile after the match.

Won't press dislike though. I'll not put you through the trauma.

Still don't think he could have avoided it. Don't think he was slow. Don't think it was his fault they were offside. Don't think he shouldn't smile after the match.

Won't press dislike though. I'll not put you through the trauma.
And I won't press dislike on this one, since that function hasn't been available to us for quite some time.
I disagree with you, but as I've said many times, you lot know much more about this game than I.
I was simply wondering what it was you disagreed with. I should have worded it much differently. I honestly wasn't trying to come off as a cunt.

And I won't press dislike on this one, since that function hasn't been available to us for quite some time.
I disagree with you, but as I've said many times, you lot know much more about this game than I.
I was simply wondering what it was you disagreed with. I should have worded it much differently. I honestly wasn't trying to come off as a cunt.
I'll be less cunty then. If possible.

It's doubtful.

You've been here for a year now Eddie

You should know that it doesn't matter if you intended being a cunt you'll still get called one!

All part of the fun

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom