Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fully aware that i'm sounding like a victim self entitled scouser/spam fan but I just really wanna see Lloris, Walker, Rose, Toby (Fuck spelling that surname after a beer), Verts (ditto), Erkscen (blow me), Dembele, Dier, Lamela, Dele and Kane play 3 league games in a row as a starting 11 before Xmas.

Hopefully the international break is coming at the right time for us for once. COYS.

Difference being I don't give a fuck

You do, clearly but I'll bow to your knowledge of Bingo!

Eyes down!
Of course you give a fuck, you're up everyone's arse, and folk can see you for what you are. Stick to slagging off our female fans - that's your level. Even Mrs P thinks you're a creep. You just can't take a hint you pervy old wanker, now please leave me alone.

Of course you give a fuck, you're up everyone's arse, and folk can see you for what you are. Stick to slagging off our female fans - that's your level. Even Mrs P thinks you're a creep. You just can't take a hint you pervy old wanker, now please leave me alone.

Bringing Mrs P into it?

Surprised

More pissed than I thought!
But shows your class

Still, probably just warming up

Come on Joe start the anti American abuse early

Take up Audrey's offer

Get some help

Bringing Mrs P into it?

Surprised

More pissed than I thought!
But shows your class

Still, probably just warming up

Come on Joe start the anti American abuse early

Take up Audrey's offer

Get some help

You've offended every woman on this forum. You're a dirty old nonce baz. We both know it.

After last night's debacle, the last thing I want to see is Walker lining up next to Dier. The two of them together were beyond dreadful.

I've read that Alderweireld is unlikely to feature at all this weekend; I've read nothing about any injuries to Wimmer. If he is fit, this is surely the perfect time to get him involved. Then (and assuming Dembélé is unavailable) put Dier back where he belongs, alongside Wanyama.

Really?

Certainly not aware

Not using others for support are you?

Pathetic if you are but the name calling??

Showing your true colours but you've outlasted me as I'm off to bed

Well done

Not for me staying up until early morning trading insults with someone on a forum unlike yourself

Who are you going to pick on now I wonder?

Night Night Tonto

Hic

After last night's debacle, the last thing I want to see is Walker lining up next to Dier. The two of them together were beyond dreadful.

I've read that Alderweireld is unlikely to feature at all this weekend; I've read nothing about any injuries to Wimmer. If he is fit, this is surely the perfect time to get him involved. Then (and assuming Dembélé is unavailable) put Dier back where he belongs, alongside Wanyama.
You did watch the Liverpool game?

You did watch the Liverpool game?
If you're referring to the Dier/Wanyama partnership (or lack thereof), yes. But, I'd take this any day of the week over the Dier/Walker partnership assuming (and, I thought I'd been clear about this in my last post):

A. Wimmer is available; and
B. Dembélé is not available.

Our defending has been pretty horrific since toby went out. Wanyama, walker and dier are all making very bad errors and jan can't continue to carry the defense by himself. I hope to god he (toby) finds a way to get fit. Fucking west brom continuing to fuck us over. Harry back is huge. Hopefully lamela too. If everyone is fit (not sure what's going on with dembele) then I'd play the starting 11 from last season. As this won't be the case;

Lloris
Walker dier (pls toby) jan rose
Wanyama
Eriksen (winks)
Lamela dele son
Janssen (kane)

Bench:
Vorm
GKN
Winks (eriksen)
Kane (janssen)
Davies (can play CB or LB)
Edwards (for some x factor)
CCV or onomah (probably CCV)

If you're referring to the Dier/Wanyama partnership (or lack thereof), yes. But, I'd take this any day of the week over the Dier/Walker partnership assuming (and, I thought I'd been clear about this in my last post):

A. Wimmer is available; and
B. Dembélé is not available.
Wimmer was nothing short of a calamity against Liverpool. Dier is out of form but is better than Wimmer at CB right now.

Walker has been fantastic this season, hardly putting a foot wrong, along with Toby, Rose & Wanyamma they have been the only consistant performers this season. He had a poor game yesterday but still offered something going forward. IMO we should not be fucking about with CB's, Jan was probably our best player yesterday and knows Diers game more than Wimmers (it was Toby that partnered Wimmer last year).

I would agree that if Dembelle is out it does provide a serious selection problem, even though he too does not look like the player of last year. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Poch plays Winks.

I'm dreading this game to be honest, have never felt this negative for a NLD derby before. The way we've played recently hasn't worked, we're missing too many key players for it to work imo, and others are just completely off-form. Janssen is too one-dimensional to be the lone striker in our system. And the defence looked fragile as well against Leverkusen. I doubt it will happen, but I think something drastic is needed. Our wingers don't create anything, so might as well push the full-backs further forward. Janssen will have a quick runner in Son alongside him. And extra cover in defence with the added CB.

----------------------Lloris------------------
-----Dier-Wimmer-Vertonghen----
Trippier-----Wanyama-Alli-----Rose
----------------------Lamela-----------------
----------------Son--Janssen-------------

I'm dreading this game to be honest, have never felt this negative for a NLD derby before.

I've seen it all now! Can nobody remember the arse fucking that Pires and Henry used to give us?! Only beat them once I think between 1996 and 2008!

Come on pull yourselves together we are doing a great Woolwich fan TV impression

There are going to be lower points in our journey, that's life, but these days low points are losing champions league games and being a couple of points from top, unbeaten in league while a brand new stadium being built, we are doing ok

Get Kane back and we will murder teams, finish some of the 200 we have created so far and fucked up

COYS

Back
Top Bottom