Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is to Woolwich what Coutinho is to Liverpool or Hazard is to Chelsea. Stop Sanchez and there is a good chance you stop Woolwich. Not sure why they always give Ozil a blow job but it is what it is.

I'm guessing it's because he's almost as weird as some of the actual supporters, what with this odd phrases and that thumb sucking stuff. He's a strange one.

Dier is in extremely poor form compared to his own standards from last season.

Passing much more catious, breaks up less attacks and less of a WUM towards the opposition.

Yet he is still decent.

We may crash out of the CL, but we are still doing decent compared to player form and injuries, in pure results, even if it is a trainwreck to watch

14733322_183522388772177_5112966198597779456_n.jpg

I LOVE HIM

Dive, bitch, wind-up

didn't really notice tbh Walcunt running into Victor's arm and then rolling round like he'd been petrol bombed however really unhinged me then he waits until the big German is behind him and squares up on Jan with that fucking disgusting condescending grin all over his boat race. I truly despise the little coward Walcunt.

Dier is in extremely poor form compared to his own standards from last season.

Passing much more catious, breaks up less attacks and less of a WUM towards the opposition.

Yet he is still decent.

We may crash out of the CL, but we are still doing decent compared to player form and injuries, in pure results, even if it is a trainwreck to watch
As team we will move forward and some players will need to keep up? Some players will step up to the challenge and some will be left behind.
Dier needs to keep faith in himself and we need to keep believing in him, Im sure will be part of the future of Spurs.

didn't really notice tbh Walcunt running into Victor's arm and then rolling round like he'd been petrol bombed however really unhinged me then he waits until the big German is behind him and squares up on Jan with that fucking disgusting condescending grin all over his boat race. I truly despise the little coward Walcunt.
Walcott tried to get in front of Wanyame and create a collision, by trying to lean across, as players do. He led with his head and Wanyama was having none of it and brushed him aside. Walcott is cheating bastard and an awful football player and should move on, he's not good enough for a PL title challenging team.

Dier is an amazing dm and needs to be rotated with wanyama there. He's my pick for next captain if he is played at dm. Wanyama has been fantastic too but he can't play every game and dier is a better passer which may help us going forward

As team we will move forward and some players will need to keep up? Some players will step up to the challenge and some will be left behind.
Dier needs to keep faith in himself and we need to keep believing in him, Im sure will be part of the future of Spurs.

In footballing terms Dier is barely out of nappies and it's inevitable that most young players will experience difficult periods but he has been solid today , I think Dier will be a massive player.

Dier is an amazing dm and needs to be rotated with wanyama there. He's my pick for next captain if he is played at dm. Wanyama has been fantastic too but he can't play every game and dier is a better passer which may help us going forward
Agree with that. On the flip side, I never want to see Dier at centre half again. Ponderous, full of mistakes, can't even judge the flight of the ball. He could be top quality at DM, but if we persist with him at centre half, he'll be a Hull City reserve in two seasons.

Janssen isn't poor. I think he will be brilliant.

He had a good game today. he gets in good positions and does all the right things, just a little unlucky. If the ball off the post fell to him- he scores the winner and he's game settles and brilliant. Im a big fan and feel he's better coming on at the moment than starting.

Decent result. Could of win it, but a point is good return.

Dembele was different gravy out there, looked a grade above the rest. Wanyama, Rose, Eriksen, Son, Kane and Vertonghen all had good games. Dier and Wimmer need a bit of time to get used to playing and playing in a different position.

Janssen needs to cut the needless fouls out. But how much more dangerous and resilient do we like with Kane?

International break, get Toby back. Bring on West Spam!

Walcott tried to get in front of Wanyame and create a collision, by trying to lean across, as players do. He led with his head and Wanyama was having none of it and brushed him aside. Walcott is cheating bastard and an awful football player and should move on, he's not good enough for a PL title challenging team.

Gotta give Wenger the credit and ditching Wankshire for better players.

Now he needs to do the same with Walcott and Chamberlain. Both nowhere near good enough for the level Woolwich strive towards presently.

But obv fine with me when we play them.

Agree with that. On the flip side, I never want to see Dier at centre half again. Ponderous, full of mistakes, can't even judge the flight of the ball. He could be top quality at DM, but if we persist with him at centre half, he'll be a Hull City reserve in two seasons.
I find it odd that you're happy with Wimmer burying one in the back of the net for woolwich, however....

He had a good game today. he gets in good positions and does all the right things, just a little unlucky. If the ball off the post fell to him- he scores the winner and he's game settles and brilliant. Im a big fan and feel he's better coming on at the moment than starting.
I like Janssen but I thought he looked off the pace when he came on. He was not up for the speed of the game.

whilst I agree he's better at DM I feel he is always decent option at CB or even FB and I can't see he's really put a foot wrong today.

Back
Top Bottom