Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was slow to get to it, which not only put them offside but made it impossible for his header to go anywhere but the back of the net. It was a horrible play.
Wasn't expecting to be labeled a precious cunt, as you so eloquently put it, for my opinion regarding an incredibly lazy and costly own goal.
I've misread you in the past, apparently.
Good to know.
AY is the most precious cunt on here. Don't sweat it.

'Wenger says Tottenham's penalty award in the 1-1 draw at Woolwich on Sunday was "harsh" on his side.'
'Wenger says that some referees would not have given the penalty, and the Frenchman also insists Victor Wanyama should have been sent off for catching Theo Walcott with his arm in the first half.'
First class cunt who cannot accept any decision

'Wenger says Tottenham's penalty award in the 1-1 draw at Woolwich on Sunday was "harsh" on his side.'
'Wenger says that some referees would not have given the penalty, and the Frenchman also insists Victor Wanyama should have been sent off for catching Theo Walcott with his arm in the first half.'
First class cunt who cannot accept any decision

Ahahahaa he's fucking gold.

Bravo you fucking twat. You dish it out fine and all that, but one hint of criticism, and you fall off the edge. Another draw? I'm surprised you haven't written an angry letter to some cunt.
Dont really think that was me falling off the edge. More an admission that I overreacted.

But thanks for the feedback. Now fuck off. Just fuck off, you attention starved mental case.

Oh, and a draw away to a very good side is a very good point. Delighted with the result.

Fuck off.

Haven't read a thing on hear so I may be a boring cunt repeating what others have said, no fucks do I give.

Great to see the boys playing with fight, intensity, intelligence and most importantly with no fear today. Recent performances have lacked in part and on Wed in all of those elements, so a performance like that puts some pride back. It should also give a more positive feeling back amongst fans and players alike again felt that was ebbing away in recent weeks.

The bag of bones is still yet to beat Poch, and today Poch took a 2 foot dildo and rammed it up the fossil's gaping arsehole. People were banging on in this theard about no plan B, take a look at yourselves, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1 and now 3-4-3 (or was it 3-4-1-2). We are probably the most tactical versatile team in the league (Oh, not only do we play with variation we make it work too!!).

No player had a bad game today, standouts were Vertonghen who for me was my MOTM, Rose was magnificent (dominated the Worlds greatest fullback if reports are to be believed), Dembele was not only superb on the ball but thought he was very disciplined today especially 2nd half. Great to see Kane back, whilst clearly not 100% (not expecting him to be) what pleased me was a) didn't expect he would play for as long as he did, b) his touch looks to be back, by that I mean his close control that enables him to get half a yard was clearly there and he was always looking to turn or half turn, good signs. Whilst his final product lacked Son's running with the ball was relentless and always looked a threat and he stretched the scum today. Eriksen, turned up, he put in a massive shift, covered every blade of grass and was also challenging for the ball, more please Christian! Also going to mention Wimmer, he put in a brave performance today, didn't hide or lose confidence following the OG. I've played CB for most of my time playing football and you HAVE to go for those (as Verts and Tripper both did in 2nd half) you have to play to the whistle, but their goal should not have stood, it was fucking offside, end of.

Another trend continues; The scum have recorded their lowest pass completion rate in each season (under Poch), in each game when they play us!!! They did again today! They can't live with us, they can't match us, they are barely hanging on.

Seeing as everyone is telling us was are shit, seeing as we were supposed to be playing against the greatest team in the world, seeing that we are riddled with injuries to our best players, seeing as we were away from home. I am very pleased with this performance. This vermin are all marketing, they have no substance they had TWO weak shots on target at home all game, still rolling around the floor like snivelling pathetic worms.

Moving on;
Walker & Rose have taken knocks today, seeing as it's now international break I don't expect either of them to play for Eng, the same too with Alli, so the break might work in our favour?? In addition Lamella will not play for Argie and doubt Toby will for Belgo. I don't mind if Kane plays for Eng, in fact it will help with his match fitness. So, keeping my fingers crossed that we could be back to full strength side post international break. Fuck the scum.

Last edited:
Haven't read a thing on hear so I may be a boring cunt repeating what others have said, no fucks do I give.

Great to see the boys playing with fight, intensity, intelligence and most importantly with no fear today. Recent performances have lacked in part and on Wed in all of those elements, so that a performance like that puts some pride back. It should also give a more positive feeling back amongst fans and players alike again felt that was ebbing away in recent weeks.

The bag of bones is still yet to beat Poch, and today Poch took a 2 foot dildo and rammed it up the fossil gaping arsehole. People were banning on in this theard about no plan B, take a look at yourselves, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1 and now 3-4-3 (or was it 3-4-1-2). We are probably the most tactical versatile team in the league (Oh, not only do we play with variation we make it work too!!).

No player had a bad game today, standouts were Vertonghen who for me was my MOTM, Rose was magnificent (dominated the Worlds greatest fullback if reports are to be believed), Dembele was not only superb on the ball but thought he was very disciplined today especially 2nd half. Great to see Kane back, whilst clearly not 100% (not expecting him to be) what pleased me was a) didn't expect he would play for as long as he did, plus his touch looks to be back, by that I mean his close control that enables him to get half a yard was clearly there and he was always looking to turn or half turn, good signs. Whilst his final product lacked Son's running with the ball was relentless and always looked a threat and he stretched the scum today. Eriksen, turned up today, he put in a massive shift, covered every blade of grass and was also challenging for the ball, more please Christian! Also going to mention Wimmer, he put in a brave performance today, didn't hide or lose confidence following the OG. I've played CB for most of my time playing football and you HAVE to go for those (as Verts and Tripper both did in 2nd half) you have to play to the whistle, but they goal should not have stood, it was fucking offside, end of.

Another trend continues; The scum have recorded their lowest pass completion rate in each season, in each game when they play us!!! They did again today! They can't live with us, they can't match us, they hare barely hanging on.

Seeing as everyone is telling us was are shit, seeing as we were supposed to be playing against the greatest team in the world, seeing that we are riddled with injuries to our best players, seeing as we were away from home. I am very pleased with this performance. This vermin are all marketing, they have no substance they had TWO weak shots on target at home all game, still rolling around the floor like snivelling pathetic worms.

Moving on;
Walker & Rose have taken knocks today, seeing as it's now international break I don't expect either of them to play for Eng, the same too with Alli, so the break might work in out favour?? In addition Lamella will not play for Argie and doubt Toby will for Belgo. I don't mind if Kane plays for Eng, in fact it will help with his match fitness. So, keeping my fingers crossed that we could be back to full strength side post international break. Fuck the scum.

Wanted to both like and agree, but can only vote once. So just wanted to say that I agree. Good post

Dier is in extremely poor form compared to his own standards from last season.

Passing much more catious, breaks up less attacks and less of a WUM towards the opposition.

Yet he is still decent.

We may crash out of the CL, but we are still doing decent compared to player form and injuries, in pure results, even if it is a trainwreck to watch

To be fair, how many times has Dier played that holding midfield role along side Dele/Dembele this season? Wanyama has been great, but I think Dier is a victim of his own versatility, Poch trusts him all over the pitch.

He had a good game today. he gets in good positions and does all the right things, just a little unlucky. If the ball off the post fell to him- he scores the winner and he's game settles and brilliant. Im a big fan and feel he's better coming on at the moment than starting.

I'm a big VJ fan, I think he will give us great options as relief for Kane or with 2 up top, but today was not his best game. Seemed unready for the pace of it and muffed a few chances.

Good point, much better performance than the past three draws. Formation was ever shifting, gave Woolwich issues for much of the first half and some of the second. If Kane isn't coming off 7 weeks recovery I think we win that, but I'm not going to complain about this result. Don't blame Wimmer for the OG too much, he was a little slow off coming back but he needed to get a touch on it.

Unlike the last international break, this one is very much needed to recover. Wouldn't mind a Kane call up because he needs the game time, and I'd rather he be rusty for England. Rose and Walker need a rest, though.

Looking forward to smashing Spam in 2 weeks time. COYS.

I'm a big VJ fan, I think he will give us great options as relief for Kane or with 2 up top, but today was not his best game. Seemed unready for the pace of it and muffed a few chances.

Agree not he's best but did very well. The pace had picked up when he came on. I like him and saw a lot of character today from him-determined, strong and clever. Did muff a few chances but all credit for being there. Just needs to settle and get his goal.

Back
Top Bottom