Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What clear cut chances did we have? What flowing moves was there? How many times did we rip them open at the back?

I will answer that for you......

None

You obviously didn't watch the game, or weren't paying attention. Either that or you just like being negative.

Kane was through one-on-one, Chadli should have scored, Bentaleb went close, Mason could have scored at least twice, one clean through and many more.

For periods in the first half and in the second we were camped in their half, massively dominating them with possession. Cutting edge missing perhaps, and a lack of clinical finishing but time and again we cut through them without them being there with either no end product or a keeper in form.

hes a fucking luxury player as is lamela-no need for either imo. Son in as soon as hes cleared to play.
He was our second top goal scorer last season, more than Eriksen - I don't think we should call him just a luxury player at this point. I do think he'll be very good from the bench though if we have N'jie and Son either side of Eriksen.

Dier came of age awesome and will only get better........oh the instant brigade we need DM.....Saido will be here by tuesday two players with pace yet to emerge wtf is wrong it will come .......mason ain,t good enough never has been never will be but this is the embryo of a very good side fucking get behind it .

Mason best position should be behind the striker. Putting him too far back will restrict his offensive capability and movement. But he needs to work on his finishing.

After watching that we are utterly crying out for some pace and directness on each wing. Thankfully that's solved. Add Eriksen in there and we're going to be sexy again, Poch promise. Also Dier has impressed more and more with each performance. Deirinho

How come Clinton isnt ready to play or atleast be on the bench? I can understand with Son because he just signed the papers.. Pedro for example jumped right int he first team and even scored a goal..

He was our second top goal scorer last season, more than Eriksen - I don't think we should call him just a luxury player at this point. I do think he'll be very good from the bench though if we have N'jie and Son either side of Eriksen.
As I've said before, players like Chadli pop up with goals but add fuck all to overall play-any cunt in a top 6 side can get 8-10 a season playing in a front three. He does not do enough and is not a top player, lazy, nonchalant and just doesnt seem to give a flying fuck. you cant depend on him to do something when the chips are down, like many of our current squad.
He NEVER steps up to the plate when we aren't playing well. We lack leaders and players with proper balls big time.

So you are defending Chadli yet then say he will be 'good from the bench' when N;Jie and Son are starting-two players I'll wager you've probably seen play 6 times at most??

As I've said before, players like Chadli pop up with goals but add fuck all to overall play-any cunt in a top 6 side can get 8-10 a season playing in a front three. He does not do enough and is not a top player, lazy, nonchalant and just doesnt seem to give a flying fuck. you cant depend on him to do something when the chips are down, like many of our current squad.
He NEVER steps up to the plate when we aren't playing well. We lack leaders and players with proper balls big time.

I'd agree he certainly needs a rocket up his arse - way too cool for school. so frustrating at times because he's such a technically gifted player

Back
Top Bottom