Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dare i say we could have really done with Adebayor these 4 games. Ok sell him if needs be but if he's still with us he would obviously have offered something so why not use him.

Great performance

weak finishing, subs too late. mason was knackered for ages and chadli a bit ineffective second half.

promising though, if we play like that with pace yet to be put into the team should be very effective

"Great" performance ?????

You've been reading your mate Gibbsy's posts too much!

Agreed it was our best performance this season but that's not saying much!

Everton are hardly world beaters and we huffed and puffed throughout creating but not finishing chances.

Yes Howard had a good game but we shd have buried 3 of them!

Only consolation is that we now have 3 points so that's another point towards safety!

Pooch is a fucking joke!

:pochbye:

Looking forward to the next game, hopefully we'll actually see some new signings against Sunderland, other than Alderweireld, him and Jan were ace today, when was the last time Lloris did nothing of note? Also so glad to have Rose back.

Just think if Mason wants to continue at this level he has to add goals to his game.

He shouldn't be playing at this level and neither should Benty.

Benty may improve as I think he has potential but with Mason this is as good as it will ever get and for the level we want to play at its not good enough!

Dare i say we could have really done with Adebayor these 4 games. Ok sell him if needs be but if he's still with us he would obviously have offered something so why not use him.
Particularly if the final squad list isn't required until after the transfer window. This is the price of just relying on one striker. It's madness to assume that Kane can carry the game all by himself.

Back
Top Bottom