Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A loss, with Poch's job under fire, just as we go into the international window. We miss out on Berahino, don't buy a CM. Typical Spurs written all over it.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Trippier, Alderwierald, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Alli, Dembele, Mason, Pritchard, Kane][/formation]

Bring on Clinton when the game gets stretched.

Walker and Davies offer no attacking threat, Verts has been awful at defending the past few games. Chaldi is lazy and Lamela well let's leave that to one side.

Bring on Clinton when the game gets stretched.

He won't bring on Clinton. He has this fetish with letting players take months to settle in before he gives them a game. He's still not given Yedlin a game, despite the fact we didn't have a fit RB...

Hasn't started Ali, despite it being obvious he's our best option currently. Hasn't given Wimmer or Tripper a game. Pritchard hasn't even made the bench. Only player he's bought and gone straight into the team over the past 2 years has been Toby.

Need a new line-up, need width. If the usual suspects are going to play behind Kane again, there is basically no point in watching. Everton will be deadly on the counter-attack.

Bring in the new players - Trippier, Wimmer, N'Jie, Pritchard. Swap Davies with Rose.

This game suddenly becomes pretty big even this early in the season. Lose this one and Pochettino will be under a fair bit of pressure.

Yet another game I won't be watching thanks to some selfish twat getting married.

We rarely win when I don't watch. It's like they need me there to send my positive vibes with every touch of the ball. So on that note, 5-0 Everton.

Some quality pre-melting going on. We've started the season slow and could easily had a draw and 2 wins from the games.
A pre-fuck you to anyone who says it's a results business.

Im going to this with a mate... And everytime i go with this particular mate we lose. So sorry for that in advance.

I think they will get the parade, we are sitting in the right section (49) for it to happen and they missed out the last game we went to as we had car problems on the way and couldn't get there in time.

I just noticed that I now have the Sin Bin option on posts, that's interesting....

I would like to see a few changes to the starting line up tbh. Would like to see Wimmer, Trippier and Alli starting with Clinton, Winks and Pritchard at least on the bench. The most exciting Spurs game I have seen since May is the Audi Cup game v Inter Milan when most the kids played. It's been a little boring since the Prem started up again, not to mention disappointing...

I think they will get the parade, we are sitting in the right section (49) for it to happen and they missed out the last game we went to as we had car problems on the way and couldn't get there in time.

I just noticed that I now have the Sin Bin option on posts, that's interesting....

I would like to see a few changes to the starting line up tbh. Would like to see Wimmer, Trippier and Alli starting with Clinton, Winks and Pritchard at least on the bench. The most exciting Spurs game I have seen since May is the Audi Cup game v Inter Milan when most the kids played. It's been a little boring since the Prem started up again, not to mention disappointing...
I was at this game last year, met a guy and his son on the plane on the way over, they were hoping the same as you, one of the highlights was seeing the wee man walking around the pitch.

Im going to this with a mate... And everytime i go with this particular mate we lose. So sorry for that in advance.

Well take someone else!!
...like the old Tommy Cooper gag;
"Doctor-Doctor, every time I lift my arm, it hurts..."
"Well don't lift your arm then!"

Back
Top Bottom