Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pI47lQR.png

It was cuntish, and it was the second time he's done something like this, Vertonghen gave us the advantage.
To anyone who says he's a grumpy fuck who doesn't feel for the team: look at the joy in that face.

I have just returned from my laboratory with the following scientific breakthrough-

THE FIGHTING COCK FORUMS FIRST LAW OF SELF PERPETUAL MELTINESS:

"No victory shall go appreciated beyond the 35th page of a match thread.

All commentary beyond to the 35th page will circumferentially navigate the anus of no less than 2 complete melters

The primary effluent from said anuses will consist of the complete implosion of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club despite the fact that said Football Club sits 2 points off of 4th place and remains in all cup competitions.

Joy and happiness of the moment will be showered in a cascading waterfall of flatulence and rim stinging mental diarrhea for the remainder of the thread as if no victory ever occurred."

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THAT.

3 POINTS!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO ROLL!

Soldado has 6 in 11 in Europe too, it's just another way of slicing a cake.

I actually think Soldado has been much better and have got off his case for a while now, despite not taking chances he should have, like again yesterday. He at least shows desire and fight and emotion.

Not sure why Crouch is being slated here. He punched above his weight and was a part of our best era since the mid 80´s, scoring goals against the likes of Inter, and Milan.

Every goal Soldado has scored counts, but neither player has anything to do with the other and neither should be slated to make the other look better.

Very happy with the line up. That front four is what I have been hoping for, but due to Chadlis form he was pretty much undroppable.

Eriksen back on the left hopefully where he's shown his best work for us. Soldado also around players suited for him and Kane in his best position.

1-0 Hull win.

Livermore's non-celebration was our first-half highlight for me. it was quite touching, seeing as we dumped him unceremoniously for some cack players who can't even get in our team

Makes me laugh, we're apparently in freefall according to the media yet we're infront of liverpool and level with the goons.
Nope, sorry. We're an absolute mess at the moment. Doesn't mean that those assholes aren't falling apart at the seams too. We're behind West Ham at the moment, for fuck's sake.

I'm backing Poch, though. Dammit we can't just continue sacking our managers left and right.

Adebayor and Kaboul been involved in almost every premier league game, as starters. All of a sudden they're both dropped from the entire squad, not injured and Poch says he left them out for "personal reasons"? I think it's true.

and them 2 just happen to be captain and vice captain

something has obviously gone on but what is anybodies guess

if nothing else it shows the gaffer is at least trying to shake these cunts up out of their comfy little slumber

Kane is the future though so Ade can get fucked to be perfectly honest.

Back
Top Bottom