Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pI47lQR.png

It was cuntish, and it was the second time he's done something like this, Vertonghen gave us the advantage.
To anyone who says he's a grumpy fuck who doesn't feel for the team: look at the joy in that face.

Is that celebrating the Red Card? :adeohshit:

Paulinho looked completely lost when he came on. Every time I saw him, he looked like he was just hiding behind a team mate. When he got the ball, he looked so insecure, never attempted anything more complicated than 2 meter passes, sideways or backwards.
Feel bad for the guy.

Whatever 3 points... end of the day it's all that matters. Apart from that I felt comfortable with the defence Verts, Fazio and Davies should stay in the lineup and even Vlad didn't do too bad. I see Ericksen being our response to Modric, when he pulls the strings in the middle we play better and create more chances. I didn't mind Lamela today, he works hard in offence and defence just very selfish trying to get that goal and gives the ball away unnecessarily. I thought Poch made some good tactical switches and had our strikers finished at least a fifth of the chances we would have gotten two more. Overall I'm not overly impressed but they got the job done, and I'm beginning to see a solid 11 shape up in the forms of Lloris, Verts, Davies, Fazio, Ericksen, Mason, Lamela, Chadli and Kane. Btw this forum is officially becoming filled with retards who have no knowledge of football or Tottenham Hotspur i.e Criticism on Ericksen even though he was clearly our Man of the Match second half.

Man cost £17m. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a "do you think you can get anything out of him?" conversation between Levy and Poch.
Suppose you've got to try and flash a little bit of ankle if you're trying to sell yourself, Paulinho needs to do that when he's given the chance though, for a full international yada etc he should have a bit of common sense and attempt something rather than be a shit Joe Allen.

Not really. If this were against 11 men I would agree with you.
Im not really happy either, more so relieved at 3 points. I do think that in the first half we should have been 2-3 down (Lloris is a monster in net.) and Hull were far more dominant, but in the end a win is 3 points and makes us look less pathetic with respect to the standings.

Chiriches' sub at half time was a master stroke. Dier was holding on to the ball for too long and wasn't providing any width. Deserves a start at RB next game. I hope we use Chirirches-Fazio-Vert-Davies next game as well.
Vlad played some matches at the national team as RB (like second role) last time played here vs. Hungary (was O.K.) home,one month ago,but he's a CB (right and left),and in the last week ,he played CB(right) v. Northern Ireland (was brilliant) and Denmark (was very well).

Back
Top Bottom