Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great 2nd half performance!!!

It was good, not great, we had a lot of chances which we wasted.

I think Poch did very well with the subs, Chiriches did a decent job when he came on and so did Lennon. Think we desperately need another striker because Soldado looked a bit of a lost cause today.

Ok we won.......somehow, but we were bloody awful again yet we're still only a few points rom forth, either we're a lot better than we think or everyone else is shit? The latter I think.

Finally. I can look forward to a week at work with no shame or self loathing.

Fucking love a last minute goal. Fuck you Steve Bruce you fucking fat walloper.

Brilliant!
Vlad looks like our best full-back.
Eriksen looks like the same player he was last season.
But, the best thing about that game was the cull. Especially as he took Soldado and Dembele off. I pray they don't make our next squad.
Soldado is the worst Spurs striker I have ever seen. I'd take a fit Chris Armstrong or Mido over that waste of space.
If I never see Dembele again it will be too soon. No heart, no energy. The guy is a joke.

1. Walker by a country mile.
2. Really? How long have you been watching us?

Chiriches' sub at half time was a master stroke. Dier was holding on to the ball for too long and wasn't providing any width. Deserves a start at RB next game. I hope we use Chirirches-Fazio-Vert-Davies next game as well.

Makes me laugh, we're apparently in freefall according to the media yet we're infront of liverpool and level with the goons.
Nope, sorry. We're an absolute mess at the moment. Doesn't mean that those assholes aren't falling apart at the seams too. We're behind West Ham at the moment, for fuck's sake.

I'm backing Poch, though. Dammit we can't just continue sacking our managers left and right.

pI47lQR.png

It was cuntish, and it was the second time he's done something like this, Vertonghen gave us the advantage.
To anyone who says he's a grumpy fuck who doesn't feel for the team: look at the joy in that face.

2 points off 4th.
And if we hadn't had the luxury of playing against 10 men in recent games we could well be 8 points off fourth. There's no pride to be found in registering a shit performance and then taking advantage of the other side's misfortune. That's not what Bill Nick had in mind when he spoke of going out there and beating the other lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom