Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (23rd Nov)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ffs are we so starved of competence that Hudd is being mentioned as nw upgrade. If only Tainio and Steed were still about

THudd would look to pass the ball forward from time to time which for me is an upgrade, yes. We do have Mason and Bentaleb trying this :avbpray: , but both r still learning. Our virtuosos of the square ball and sidefoot do not compare

It's away so we'll win, 3-2. We'll actually pull even with Woolwich after they lose to United. This will create some false confidence and then we'll lose on a penalty/red card vs Everton and get smashed by Chelsea.

It's the circle of life.

"Le cirque du soleil."
:ap:

I think we should try and shock them with wild, attacking football!
Lloris
Lennon, Vertonghen, Fazio, Townsend
Stambouli,
Eriksen, Chadli
Lamela,
Soldado,Kane

image.jpg
Adebayor.jpg
Emmanuel-Adebayor_2877313.jpg
salutemain_1924572a.jpg
emmanuel-adebayor.jpg
tottenham%20kit.jpg

:adethumbup:

I'll be in Malta for this one, so will be watching it at the Spurs Supporters' Club in Valletta.
I can't say that I am filled with confidence with the team or Poch's selections and tactics at the moment. But we do seem to have a bit more about us when we play away, so let's hope we can get some points on the board, as if the rot sets in any more, we will struggle to get out of it.

Reckon we could nick a 1-2 win here, one of those ones were we play absolutely shit for 70 minutes and still win.
Hull to score first.

I'll be in Malta for this one, so will be watching it at the Spurs Supporters' Club in Valletta.
I can't say that I am filled with confidence with the team or Poch's selections and tactics at the moment. But we do seem to have a bit more about us when we play away, so let's hope we can get some points on the board, as if the rot sets in any more, we will struggle to get out of it.

I remember watching euro in rabat a couple of years ago. Its just amazing, the passion, atmosphere and nightlife in malta is awesome

I'd love to see us go 442 - something the players will understand - and do it well.

But we won't.

So we'll be crap.

Hull 2 Sours 0 or 1 if Chadli fancies it

I'd love to see us go 442 - something the players will understand - and do it well.
Something the players will understand? You do know that we got rid of almost all the players from Harry's time? And the ones we have now are supposed to be used to playing either 4231 or 433. Also, 4231 or whatever isn't any more complicated than 442. It's not quantum mechanics ffs.

Back
Top Bottom