Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the general opinion of Carroll, from the few games I have watched he seems very talented but a bit weak like he needs to spend all day in the gym.

Whats the general opinion of Carroll, from the few games I have watched he seems very talented but a bit weak like he needs to spend all day in the gym.
Need to flog him for his own good. Never going to be be better than Nabil or Ryan and he deserves a start somewhere. With our youngsters coming through too and maybe Holtby returning I can't imagine Spurs is the place for him. Tidy player though.

Need to flog him for his own good. Never going to be be better than Nabil or Ryan and he deserves a start somewhere. With our youngsters coming through too and maybe Holtby returning I can't imagine Spurs is the place for him. Tidy player though.

Oh well, always nice to see a Spurs lad make it but if he won't I guess it's for the best. I do hope we give room for some of our other kids to be given a go though, even if they don't make I'd hate to think we'd miss out on another Kane, Mason or Bentaleb.

Didn't realise we had so many psychics who could see into the future on the forum.

A year ago everyone said Ryan would never make it at Spurs. Same for Harry and same for Nabil when Sherwood was giving him his chance.

I hope all our youth (incl Holtby) can come back to Spurs and be given a chance. I felt the same for Livermore as well.

Didn't realise we had so many psychics who could see into the future on the forum.

A year ago everyone said Ryan would never make it at Spurs. Same for Harry and same for Nabil when Sherwood was giving him his chance.

I hope all our youth (incl Holtby) can come back to Spurs and be given a chance. I felt the same for Livermore as well.
Struggling in a side sitting 14th in Germany after being looked at by Poch in pre-season and deemed surplus to requirements is a good place to start. Not to mention the lack of quality shown whilst at the club

What's the point of the forum if we can't predict Spursy shit? Get off the high horse mate. Holtby is 24 too, hardly youth.

Interesting to see who this ''everyone'' who was writing off Mason were...name and shame.

Nabil was treated very badly, he had a good first game coming on against the Arse but because of the whole Sherwood thing never got any credit. His touch and composure was top from the outset. Livermore is different, a hard working player but without the talent for us.

I believe with our kids that we retain they should be given a good chance to prove themselves, Bentaleb took his chance, Livermore was not upto it but at least we got some cash for him.

Soon it will be the likes of Pritchard who we are apparently looking to use next year to be given the opportunity.

I wouldn't say I wrote him off, hadn't seen enough/anything of him. It's definitely been a shock he has progressed to this level. But he never had been given the chance/s Holtby has at the top level

Back
Top Bottom